Chapter 36: After

Hehe. Short chapter!

Enjoy.

**********************************
Third person POV

Ayame and Adrien stood side by side together as they leaning on one of the balcony railings in the beach house. It was pretty dark but beautiful. "We're married Ayame," Adrien said out of the blue. Ayame nodded. "For real this time right Mr. Kiss." (reference to prologue chapter) She winked then laughed while Adrien blushed out of embarrassment. "H-hey! Not my fault they weren't clear!" he defended.

"Mhmm. Sure," said Ayame. "Everyone had amazing toasts today, it's actually mind blowing how they came up with them on the spot," said Adrien. Ayame agreed. "What about us?" asked Plagg. They turned to see him and Cluver with a paper. Plagg was trying to read the paper but couldn't. "Ugh! You can't write!" He crumpled the paper. "Hey! You just can't read!" said Cluver.

Ayame and Adrien shook their heads at them. "Of course it was my idea to make vows for you guys," said Plagg. Cluver growled. "You guys are the best miraculous holders ever, thanks for letting us do what we want and taking care of us!" They flew over to them and landed in their hands. "Oh and congrats on your wedding," said Cluver. Both teenagers petted them then hugged them. "Now don't get too sappy!" said Plagg flying away. "Do you have any cheese?"

Ayame could tell Adrien mentally face palmed but she grabbed some. "I got ya covered Plagg," she said. He took the cheese rubbing on her cheek. "And this is why I love you Ayame!" He ate the cheese. "Mmm... delicious!!"

Time Skip

Ayame's POV

I was in one of the rooms alone sitting on the window sill. I looked out at the bright moon thinking. I heard the door creek open and in. came Adrien. "Is there something wrong Ayame?" he asked. I squinted my eyes a bit then glanced at him. "Adrien, let's say that we did beat Hawk Moth. Then what? What would happen to Cluver and Plagg? Will we have to give them back? I don't want to," I said sadly. I looked to where to two kwamis were cuddled up together while laying on Sage.

Adrien wrapped his arms around me making me turn around and hug him.

"Don't worry Ayame, we'll have it all figured out and something tells me that we won't get rid of them that easily," said Adrien

"Don't worry Ayame, we'll have it all figured out and something tells me that we won't get rid of them that easily," said Adrien. He smiled reassuringly at me and I sighed. "This is why I love you..."

"I love you too. And since I love you so much, I know when you should take a break and lay down." He swooped me up bridal style. "Whoa!" He chuckled a bit then carried me to our room. He lightly tossed me onto the bed then crawled on top of me. He looked into my eyes and smirked. "Maybe now we can have a little wedding night fun~~~"

He leaned in but I turned his face away with my finger. "Naughty kitty, we're a little young for that. You'll have to wait like a good kitty," I said combing through his hair. He fell next to me. "Then wait I shall do princess," he said.