Chapter 34: The Big Day pt.1

Just found a really good and random wedding video so you guys could understand how their wedding kind of went.

I don't own the video!

So... this book only have a couple more chapters to it but I MIGHT do a little something something with Felix at the end😚😉

Oh and I have NEVER been to a wedding so sorry if something's wrong.

Enjoy.

******************************************

-A week later-

They already have the rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, and all the other stuff before the wedding.

Ayame's POV

I walked around holding invitations. For what? Adrien and I's wedding. It was a real fancy invite now that I think about it:

Mother and father wanted the best for both Adrien's and I's wedding so

Mother and father wanted the best for both Adrien's and I's wedding so... yeah. Anyways, I gave one to everyone I knew. Max, Nathaniel, Marc, Mylene, Rose, Rocky, everyone! Half the people I just mentioned had already came to the rehearsal dinner and what not but mother and father still wanted them to have the invitation.

I was now walking and talking with Alya and Marinette. "Omg girl, I can not wait for your wedding day! It's gonna be so fantastic!" said Alya. "I agree with Alya, this is gonna be a big day for you and Adrien! Wait! I forgot I have to go and make everything for the day with my dad and mom, bye guys!" She ran off waving while I did too. Alya shook her head. "She's so forgetful sometimes." She looked at me. "So who else are you gonna invite?"

I was gonna say something but got distracted by Chloe. I thought about it for a minute. "One sec Alya, this will be quick!" I ran over to Chloe. "Hey Chloe!" I called. She turned to look at me then scoffed. "What do you want? And hurry up, I don't have all day," she said sassily. I mentally rolled my eyes rethinking my decision. I took out and invite and gave it to her. "It would be nice to have you there. Besides, you're Adrien's childhood friend right?"

She looked a bit shocked and took the invite from me. "But why? I was almost the cause of you two breaking up," she said. I scratched my neck. "Yeah I know but that's in the past. I want to give you a second chance and who knows, maybe we can become friends?" I began to walk away but stopped and turned back a bit. "I would take it if I were you. I'm trying to help you get more parts in this book since author sama doesn't care." I smiled then walked off.

(Haha!! Wait... HEY!😫😒)

I walked back to Alya and she looked at me shocked. "Wow girl, I don't know how you did it but that was just... wow," she said. I smirked a bit then flipped my hair. "I'm just friendly to everyone." It was silence but then we both laughed.

-A week later-

This. Is. It.

Today is the day I get married to Adrien.