Chapter 37: Michu and Pixie!

Hi.

Just more short chapters.

Enjoy.

****************************************
Ayame's POV

"OMG!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!"

I snuggled a couple of cats crying tears of joy. "Hey~ I thought I was your favorite kitty," whined Adrien. I patted his head. "Don't worry Adrien, you are my favorite. These kitties are just too adorable!" He huffed in jealousy while I rolled my eyes and went back to playing with them.

Where are we? We're at the pet store trying to get Sage a play mate so she won't be so alone at the house. Turns out, she be pretty lonely and we found this out cause she wouldn't let us leave last time.

I pet the cats hearing them purr and what not. "I love them all! I can't choose! Let's look at the dogs now," I said to a worker. He was helping us pick out our furry friend. He got all the cats and put them up. Then he let the dogs out. They came running!

"Whoa!!" They tackled Adrien covering him with licks while he laughed and stuff making me laugh. I took out my phone taking pictures. "Oh my god, they love you bae," I said. "Ya think?" He asked.

Soon enough, they all calmed down for the most part and was playing with each other while we watched them and talked to the worker.

"So all of these dogs are puppies?" I asked. "Yes mam," said they worker. "What are the breeds?" asked Adrien. The worker listed the breeds while pointing them out. I saw one that stood out from the rest though.

"What about that pup there?" I asked

"What about that pup there?" I asked. "Oh that's an Australian Shepherd pup and she doesn't really like to be with all the other pups a lot. I guess she doesn't like how tough they play," he said. I nodded understanding while staring at the pup. "You want it don't you?" asked Adrien. I looked at him sheepishly. "If she'll come to us, then yeah."

We went over to the pup and I got down reaching out my hand calling it. "Come here little puppy," I said softly. She jumped and backed up. "Nooo, come to me," I said. Adrien got down next to me and tried but she came to him. I pursed my lips. "Someone's salty, huh m'lady?" asked Adrien teasingly. I scoffed. "Whatever," I said. I got up and we were gonna leave to get the papers for the pup but the worker called out for us. "Would you like to see the other cat we have? He was having a check up earlier so that's why you didn't see him," said the worker.

Adrien held the pup more comfortably. "Yes please." And before we knew it. He went to go get a cat then came back with it following him.

I mentally screamed.

"Look Adrien!! It's a munchkin kitty! Let's get it!!" I said fangirling

"Look Adrien!! It's a munchkin kitty! Let's get it!!" I said fangirling. Adrien chuckled while I went over to the cat and started playing with it and petting it and what not. "We'll take him as well," said Adrien.

We got both the cat and the pup. We named the cat Michu and the dog Pixie. Luckily enough for us, Michu and Pixie didn't mind one another.

We finally got back to the house and I went in first. Sage was at the door barking and running around in front of me. "Hey girl!!" I said petting her. She started jumping up and down and I pet her. "Calm down crazy," I said giggling. I took her to the living room. "We have two new friends we want you to meet," I said. Her tail started wagging again. "Alright Adrien!" I called. He opened the door and lead Michu and Pixie to where Sage and I was. Sage spotted them both and started barking.

"No no no Sage, it's okay," said Adrien. Sage went up to Michu and sniffed him but he hissed at first scaring her. "Oh no! No Michu!" I said. Pixie was hiding by Adrien and he had her come out. Pixie had went up to Sage and sniffed her while their tails wagged so they were okay and soon Michu and Sage were okay as well.

Now, they were all playing with each other. "Be nice to Michu! His legs aren't as bigs as you two!" I ate some grapes in the kitchen while Adrien stood by me trying to figure out what we were having for dinner.

"Wow, I can't believe you guys got more animals to add to this house," said Plagg. He flew into the kitchen with Cluver. "We kind of had to, Sage was by herself and was lonely with us constantly leaving her to deal with akuma attacks," I said. "Hmm. I know I might be irritating but I'm real awesome and I hope I always stay with you flower!" he said to Cluver. Cluver smiled a bit at him. "Y'all cute!" I said nudging Adrien. "Oh Plagg, you actually do semi care," said Adrien. "Yeah whatever, don't get mushy," said Plagg.

Cluver hugged Plagg and I could've promised I seen him blush. I smiled at this. "Come on Plagg, let's go play!" said Cluver. She grabbed his paw and flew out. "They're getting closer by the day," he said. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "Yep, it's really cute."

"What are you doing princess?"

"Just back hugging my amazing husband," I said. He hummed then turned around and picked me up, setting me on the counter getting in between my legs. "Naughty kitty, what are you doing?" I asked. He just smiled at me and kissed me.

"Just kissing my wife. Love you."

"Love you too."

***********************************
Aye.

This is the third to last chapter; just a couple more y'all.

Love & Peace

- Chrissa and Bre