26: Thoughts

Sorry if it's too many updates (not that y'all mind probably) I just have a Halloween Special chapter that I wanna publish on Halloween and haven't paid attention to the date.

Enjoy.

*****************************************

Ayame's POV

I was outside on my balcony sitting on the couch chair while leaning on the railing. I was thinking about telling Adrien that I knew his other identity. I wasn't so sure about telling him and was still kind of shocked it was him.

I mean, Adrien and Chat Noir? Who would've guessed! I guess Chat is Adrien's more free and rebellious side or whatever and Adrien behaves the way he does cause he have to follow rules set by his strict father. Poor him. I frowned a bit then looked up into the sky.

"Should I or should I not?"

"Hello m'lady," said someone. I looked to see Chat. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. I came next to him. "Not at all."

"Purrfect!" I giggled a bit. It was a silence between us and we just looked out at the view.

I sighed

I sighed. "What's wrong?" asked Chat. "I... I just..." I really want to tell him up front but should I? I have to think about his safety. I wonder if he knows that I'm Hope.

I should act like I don't know his identity to be a bit more safe. I'm really in a pickle here. "Chat... have you ever had this feeling that you were stuck between if you should do something or not. Like you want to but you don't know if it's the right idea," I said.

"What do you mean m'lady" asked Chat. I began fiddling with my engagement ring. "Ya see, I have a fiancé and we're supposed to get married but with marriage, there's trust, honesty and no secrets. But.. I have a secret and I don't know if I should tell him or not," I said. He looked away. "I agree but what kind of secret?" asked Chat. "It's a personal secret... what should I do?"

"Sounds like you need to clear your mind," he said. I looked at Chat and he did the same. "Lucky for you I'm the perfect cat for the job!" he boasted. "Oh really?" I asked snickering. He stood up and held out his hand. "Yeah. Come on, I'll help you," he said. I took his hand and he pulled me up to stand on the railing. He then picked me up bridal style. "Hang on!"

I wrapped my arms around him and he jumped off the balcony to house to house. We made it to our destination and he put me down. "Go and take a look," he said pointing behind me. I turned then walked over. I looked at the view and my eyes sparkled.