32: The News

Another normal hangout chapter with just Ayame and Adrien along with some shocking news they will receive.

Enjoy.

****************************************

Ayame's POV

I was talking to Marinette and Alya in the locker rooms. It was the end of the day and we were getting our stuff. We were just talking about random stuff when Adrien had came over. "Hello girls," he said. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek while we all greeted him. "You ready Pookie?" I grabbed my bag. "Yeah." I waved to Alya and Marinette. "Bye guys, I'll see ya!"

They waved back. Adrien and I left to the car and got in. "Adrien. Your father has informed me that he wants me to take you over to Ayame's house today because there's something important him and Ayame's parents needs to tell you two." said Natalie. "Okay Natalie." We sat back and relaxed then soon was at my place. The door was opened for us then we got out. We walked up to my door and my father opened it greeting us both. "There's the future husband and wife!" He hugged us both.

"Hello father," I said. He took us to the living room where my mother awaits. We greeted her then we all sat down. Hana and Sato brought out little snacks and drinks for us while Natalie pulled Mr. Agreste up on a tablet. Mom and dad sat across Adrien and I.

"Okay so we had you two come here to discuss something important to you guys. You fathers and I decided that it would be best if you guys get married as soon as possible," said mom. Adrien coughed and I patted his back. "As soon as possible?! Why? We're still in school," I stated. "Sweetie it's fine if you're still in school. It's not gonna affect you and the sooner you two are married, the better for the companies," said father. I almost glared. Of course, it was always about the companies.

"With all do respect Mr. Brooks, Ayame and I are still so young," said Adrien. "This isn't about age. This is about what's best for the future. There's no age for marriage. Now as we said you guys will be married in a week, agreed?" asked Gabriel. We both sighed. "Agreed."

"Fantastic!" Mom clapped happily. Natalie left with Adrien's body guard. My father came up to Adrien and I. "You guys are gonna be fine, there's nothing to worry about. Your mother and I shall take our leave now. Bye sweetie." He kissed my forehead then patted Adrien's back. I mumbled a bye then they left.

"It's not that I don't want to be married Ayame because I really do, it just seems like they're..." he trailed. "Rushing things," I finished. He nodded slowly. I sighed. "Let's not think about it too much and make the best of it," I said.

"Yeah. Okay, so, what do you want to do now?" asked Adrien. I looked at him. "Hmm..." I looked and saw my game console then smirked. "I want to play against you again!" I grabbed a controller then turned on the console. "So you want your butt kicked again?" questioned Adrien. "She beats you, I'm laughing," stated someone. We both turned to see Plagg and Cluver sitting behind us. Cluver waved. "Hi!"

"Since when were you two out?" I questioned. "Since now. You got any cheese?" asked Plagg. Cluver grabbed his tail then lead him off to the kitchen. "This way," she said. Adrien and I looked at each other. We shook our heads then started the game.

After playing a few rounds I finally won. "YES!!!!" I did a little victory dance as Adrien laid back on the couch. "I guess your better than me in this game," he said. I looked to him. "Yep, I finally found a game I can beat you in!" He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I'll beat you in it real soon," he said. I booped his nose. "Silly kitty."

I stretched. "I'm hungry, are you?" Adrien got up then nodded. "Come on then, let's go make something." I grabbed his hand then we went into the kitchen. Adrien sat at the island while I grabbed the cook book. "Hmm? Oooh, is there any recipes with cheese?" questioned Plagg looking in the book. "Plagg, didn't you just eat?" asked Cluver. "And yet I'm hungry again!" He complained. I giggled. "You are a floating stomach," stated Adrien. He gave him some cheese and I flipped through the book some more until I finally decided.