Epilogue: Years Later

Hey! I'm alive!

Pretty much last chapter if I don't do this idea I'm thinking about.

This takes place after they have defeated Hawk Moth and they still have their miraculous.

Enjoy.

*************************************

Third person POV

-6 years Later-

"AHAHA!!!"

"COME CATCH US MOMMY!!!!" said young Aimi. She was a beautiful five year old girl with blonde hair like her father and brown eyes like her mother and had her dad's personality.

Aimi ran while another girl was right behind her

Aimi ran while another girl was right behind her. She was a three year old and a exact replica of her dad but had her mom's personality. Her name is Aya.

They both ran away as Ayame ran after them

They both ran away as Ayame ran after them. Pixie and Sage also ran around barking and jumping at the kids. Michu just watched. "Come here you little monsters!" She ran in front of them then "roared" making them both scream and turn down the hallway laughing.

The front door knob jiggled then opened and we could see an older Adrien walk into the house. "Daddy!" said them both. They ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "Hello my angels!" he said hugging them. The two kwamis and their son also came in. The animals went up to Adrien also and he pet them as well. Ayame came around the corner happy to know Adrien was home but still wanting to play with her two daughters. "Where are you two?" she asked. "Ah! Mommy's trying to get us daddy!" said Aya. "Hmm? I will too!" he said. They both got out his grip and ran away while their parents chased them.

Ayame finally caught Aimi and picked her up twirling her while she laughed then "ate" her. "No!! Sister!" said Aya. Sage and Pixie barked pulling at Ayame's shirt while Michu tried to stop them. Plagg and Cluver were also playing with their son. Aya jumped onto her mom trying to free her sister when Adrien grabbed her and "ate" her as well. She dramatically died then they all laughed together having fun as a family. Aimi amd Aya then ran off to play with Michu, Pixie, Sage, Plagg, Cluver and their son Gizmo. He was so adorable!

He was a black and green leaf tail with cat ears and light green eyes with a little bang of fur and had those three skinny long things that Plagg had on his body while Cluver only had two. But they weren't that long and he had his dad's personality which worried Cluver a bit but he was smarter than he looked. He was a year younger than Aya.

"Hello m'lady, I'm glad to finally be home with you and the kids," he said. He stood up with Ayame. "Yeah. Ever since you became head of the company, family time hasn't happen often and we've had different schedules," said Ayame going to start making dinner. Adrien wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. "I know and I'm sorry princess. Don't worry though, your kitty is furtastic at his job," he said smirking a bit in her neck. Ayame sighed. "I thought we were done with the cat puns."

"No way m'lady. You know you love them still," he said. Ayame turned around then cupped his face with her hands and kissed him. "I do but since you're here, you're gonna be put to work," she said handing him some cooking utensils. "Yes ma chérie!"

Time Skip

It was night time now and Ayame, along with Cluver, was downstairs finishing up the last little bit of cleaning while Plagg and Adrien put the kids in the tub.

You could here the occasional scream then splash of water come from upstairs.

"I can't believe it's been five years since Hawk Moth," said Cluver. "Me either. But I was more surprised he was Adrien's dad more than anything," said Ayame. She thought about their final battle. "I guess so. But most of all..." Cluver flew up to Ayame and landed on her palm. "I'm glad I got to stay with you. I just couldn't be with you Ayame," said Cluver. "Aw, Cluver, you're gonna make me cry," Ayame hugged Cluver. "But for real though. I don't think I could've found a better holder, find love and have a child," she said thinking about past adventures, Plagg and Gizmo.

Ayame giggled. "Same with you but to even think that you and Plagg used to argue, now look at you two," she said. Cluver hummed. Ayame dimmed the lights then walked up the steps while Cluver transferred to her shoulder. They both expected to see their family in the bathroom but was a bit confused when they didn't. They heard a giggle come from down the hall and followed it.

Ayame slowly opened their room door to find the Adrien reading to the kids with Plagg and the animals were curled up together on the carpet sleep. "And then the three little kittens drank their milk and curled up ready for bed..." he trailed. Both of his daughters yawned and he looked at them lovingly. Ayame leaned on the door watching them all with a small smile thinking about how much she loved her family. "I don't know about this. I'm a cat and I don't really drink milk," said Plagg holding his son. "Plagg," threatened Adrien. Plagg shrugged.

Ayame shook her head at them. "Mommy? Auntie Cluver?" asked Aya. They were finally spotted. Cluver flew over to them and kissed their heads then went to Plagg and her son. He held out his paws to her and she gladly took him from Plagg while he hugged her purring and Plagg kissed her head. Ayame walked up to the bed. "Hey you two, daddy's reading you a story for bed?" she asked softly. They both nodded sleepily. "Yeah but we're not sleepy," said Aimi closing her eyes a bit. Adrien chuckled. "Sure you aren't," he said. Ayame kissed their heads then got in the shower after telling them good night.

After her shower, she came out to see Plagg, Cluver, and Gizmo all curled up on their bed sleep. Michu, Sage and Pixie were sleep together on the carpet still and her kids were sleep together on the bed next to Adrien who was reading a book. Ayame walked over to him and climbed into the bed squeezing into his arms then wrapped her arms around him. He hummed a bit and kissed her forehead. He put his book down giving her his full attention. "You didn't have to stay up for me," she said. "It's okay. Besides, I wanted to make sure my princess fell asleep in my arms," he said while she looked up at him.

He smiled at her lovingly then she looked at him dreamily. "What did I do to get such an amazing husband?" she asked. He combed through her soft her then pulled her closer. "Nah. The real question is what did I do to get such an amazing wife and family? Everything I've ever wanted is right here. Thank you Mi."

"And thank you kitty, I love you," she said. "I love you too," he brushed their lips together until finally connecting them.

This is how is gonna be... forever💙💛💚🥰

THE END

***********************************

Done!

Well... technically I've been done with the last chapter and this was just an after that chapter but whatever.

Anyways, I hope you liked this book and thanks for all the reads and support!!

I might do a few extra chapters that has Felix and a few new characters but I'm still pondering that.

Love & Peace

-Chrissa and Bre