9: Girl's Sleepover

oOf.

Here we go again...

Enjoy.

***************************************
Ayame's POV

I was asleep on my bed enjoying my slumber.

RING.
RING.

I groaned and reached over to my night stand by my bed and grabbed my phone. I rubbed my face and looked at the blinding electronic in my hand. I saw Alya was trying to video call me. I lazily sat up groaning. I combed my fingers through my hair, held up my phone then answered. "Hello?" I asked a little rough.

"Ayame!!!" said Alya. I looked to see she had the other girls with her and greeted them as well as they did the same.

"Girl, were you asleep?" asked Alya. "Maybe... uh yeah," I said. "Wow, you do know it's the afternoon right?" asked Marinette. "You guys she probably stayed up watching anime all night," said Rose. "Or was thinking about Adrien... hmm?" said Alya winking. They all laughed while I blushed a bit sand looked away. "W-whatever! Why did you guys call?" I asked. I looked back at the screen.

"We've decided to have a sleepover!!" said Mylene. Everyone else nodded. "Wow! At who house?" I asked. "Yours," she responded. "WHAT?!" I jumped up. "But I haven't even made plans or got anything ready and-"

"Relax Ayame, we'll be bringing most of the stuff just get ready and we'll be over in about two hours ok?" asked Marinette. "Okay." We both hung up.

I put my phone on my dresser then looked on the bed to see Cluver and Sage. I woke them both up. "I need you two to help me."

Time Skip

"Done!!"

I stepped back to look at Cluver, Sage, and I handiwork. "Looks amazing!" commented Cluver. I nodded in agreement. It was really nicely put. I had lights, snacks, drinks, activities, extra pillows and stuff, etc. "Great job!" I finger high five Cluver and pet Sage.

Ding!

I was about to put my phone up but I got another text from Alya saying that her and the girls were ready at Marinette's place

I was about to put my phone up but I got another text from Alya saying that her and the girls were ready at Marinette's place. I texted back an ok then put my phone up. I went to the steps. "Hana!!" I called. "Yes mistress?" She came into view. "Can you go get my friends from Marinette's place and bring them here?" I asked. "Of course mistress." She bowed then left. I texted her the address and went back to my room.

I sat on my bed and looked at Sage and Cluver playing. "You do know you'll have to hide all night or go to the other room right?" I asked Cluver. She sighed. "I know." I could tell she was a little down so I scooped her up and tickled her tiny stomach making her laugh. "Don't worry Cluver, I'll give you something special," I said. I kissed her tiny head.