24 R1: Akumatized Chat pt.2⚠️

WARNING!!!!

WARNING!!!!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SEXUAL!!!!!

WARNING!!!!

THIS CHAPTER CAN BE TRIGGERING TO SOME!!

If you are uncomfortable reading something like this, then start at the part with these symbols: 👌👌👌👌👌

It's honestly only a little bit and I don't go into deep description or anything.

If you continue and read the beginning, I am not in fault and don't try to say I am in the comments!! I will delete/report you!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Now you can't say I didn't warn you.

****************************************

Third person POV

Ayame was in the play room with Sage and Cluver. Her and Cluver were playing with Sage to get her mind off what happened earlier. Everyone was gone and she was supposed to go with but she stayed back just in case if Adrien showed up. She finally stopped playing with them and went back to her room while Cluver stayed with Sage. Ayame came into her room. She looked at her phone. Nothing. Ayame groaned. Did Adrien see the message? She tched then grabbed her sketchbook and did some mini drawings in her book while minding her own business when she heard a few taps on her window. She looked and saw Chat. Why was he here?

She looked at him confused and went to let him in. "Hey kitty, what's up with the new get up?" she asked. Chats suit was a dark blue color and his eyes were a different shade as well. Red to be exact. (Eh. New you, new color. I also didn't want to use Chat Blanc either) Chat ain't say nothing and just walked towards her, his eyes pierced into her soul making her step back. Chat ain't like that so he grabbed her and pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

She ain't like it. Something about this hug made her feel scared and in danger.

Chat licked her neck. "Eep!" She jumped back but because of his grip, they fell onto her bed with him on top. "C-Chat?!" He caged her with his arms and looked dead into her eyes with his red ones. "Oh Ayame, you're so beautiful and..." He sniffed her neck. "Tempting." He attached his mouth to her neck and began sucking and biting.

"S- stop it C-Chat!" She said crying and pushing on his chest. She didn't want this. Not like this and definitely not with him. He pinned her wrists down and bit her; she groaned. "I'm not Chat anymore. My name is Time Heart." He chuckled evil a bit. At that moment Ayame knew...

(She fucked up)

Chat was akumatized.

But why? And how could he let that happen to him?

"You know, you're always hanging out with those... boys," Chat- I mean Time Heart said in disgust. She knew that he was talking about Rocky and Luka. He must have been really jealous of Rocky and Luka. But... Ayame texted Adrien and Chat Noir showed up. Could it be a coincidence? Maybe. Or... Ayame thought.

Could Adrien be Chat? She gasped at her thought. She would've asked if she was positive about it and if Chat wasn't akumatized.

Ayame thoughts were cut off by Chat. "I don't like that. So I thought why not show them that you're mine? And do you know the best way to do that m'lady?" Ayame only whimpered in response. Time Heart came to her ear. "Mate."