27: Mr. Hothead

Aye!!!

I really like this chapter.

Enjoy.

*****************************************
Ayame's POV

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow me lead.
Well, I found a boy
Beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the
Someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when
We fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby I'm
Dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight

I opened my eyes then looked over to my teacher. "So?" He clapped. "Ayame that was magnufique! I can't wait to hear the rest!" he said. I smiled then thanked him. I then glanced at the time. "Shoot! I'm gonna be late!" I grabbed my stuff from the corner of the room. "I've got to go, bye teach!" I waved to him then left. "Bye Ayame, see ya soon!!"

I ran out the room and down the hallway passing a bunch of people and greeting them. I came up to the steps and jumped down them then ran out the building. I got in the limo. "Hello mistress," said Hana. "Have a good lesson?" I buckled up my seatbelt and put my bag on my lap. "Yes Hana."

We drove off to my next destination which was my modeling/photography class. Oh! I forgot to tell you. As you can tell by now, I'm going to all my classes because of my schedule today. Where's Adrien? He had to do something with his father. He might be with me at my next class though. I looked out the window to pass time and we were at my destination real soon. I got out the car, said bye to Hana then ran up to the tower. Yep, my class was by the tower today. I looked to see my photographer, Louis, getting finished setting up and Adrien was with his photographer a little away.

I smiled then waved to get his attention and he waved back then went back to doing what his photographer wanted him to do. I came up to my photographer. "Louis! I'm here!" He jumped a bit. "Ah! Ayame madmosielle! I see you are a bit late today..." I laughed nervously. "But I know you're busy so let's brush it off and look our finest for the pictures hmm?"

"Yes sir!" I saluted then put my bag down. I got into position and we started.

Click. Click.

"Now give me happy!"

Click.

"Lets try sad!"

Click.

"Excited!!"

Click.

"Now you're in a daze!"

Click. Click.

"Manufique!!" I looked at Louis to see him looking at his camera. He's more than likely looking at the pictures he just took. I then saw Adrien and his photographer come over. Both our photographers talked to each other while Adrien came up to me. "Hey Ayame." He kissed my cheek while I mumbled a hey. "Sorry I couldn't come with you to your other classes before this one," he said. "It's okay. I know you were busy. Plus it would've ruined the little surprise I'm making for you," I said.