14: Dino

Shout out to the ones actually reading this book!

I didn't think anyone was reading this😅

But shout out to you and thanks.

This chapter is.... interesting. Work with me😂😭

Enjoy.

****************************************
Third person POV

Today was the science fair at the school. Certain people and classes were going to show what they could make from imagination.

Liam was at his station as he was fixing up his invention he had with a big smile on his face. He was so excited to show everyone what he has made! His teacher, Mr. Oh, came over with a clipboard and caught his attention. "Hello Liam," he said. Liam stood up. "Hello!"

"So what do you have planned for us today Liam?" asked Mr. Oh. Liam put his invention on the table and showed his teacher. "It's called The Dino Machine. It'll give me the ability to bring a dinosaur to this time and show everyone!" said Liam. Mr. Oh gasped a bit. "That's absurd! Change it immediately, it's impossible to do!"

"But Mr. Oh it'll only be-"

"That's enough Liam! This is a place of science not a pet pen! Make something realistic and not dangerous!" Mr. Oh left. Liam huffed. He grabbed his invention then ran out to the back of the school. He angrily sat down. "It's not fair!"

"Ah, an inventor that was denied his chance to shine. Such negative energy, perfect pray for my akuma. Fly away my little akuma and evilise him!" Hawkmoth sent an akuma out. It found Liam and landed on his invention. "Dino. I'm Hawkmoth, I think it's horrible for you to have been denied to show your invention to everyone. But now they will face your wrath from the real thing! All you have to do is bring me Ladybug's, Chat Noir's and Emerald Hope's miraculous'!"

"You bet Hawkmoth." Liam was akumatized into Dino.

Ayame POV

"That's right everyone!! Famous model Adrien Agreste and everyone's dream girl Ayame Brooks are now fiancés!!!" said the news reporter on the TV. It then showed a picture of Adrien and I together and I blushed.  They began to talk more about us.

"Well that's one way to let everyone know we're both taken," I stated. "Yeah, you guys are real cute together," said Cluver. I smiled a bit. "Thanks."

I turned off my TV then got on my computer to start watching anime. Cluver laid on my head while eating an apple slice and watched the anime with me and Sage jumped on my lap. It was the weekend so no school but my friends and I were planning on going to the science fair later. "I still can't believe that you and Adrien are engaged. You were so against it at first but then after you found out it was Adrien, you were so happy, shocked as well, but happy," said Cluver. She hung upside in front of me from my head.

I giggled and then pet her head. "Yeah, what kind of luck do I have?"

BOOM.

BOOM.

I looked at my balcony window quickly making Cluver fall but I caught her in my hand. I saw a dinosaur walk by. I looked at Cluver and she was just as shocked and confused as me. "This is definitely an akuma attack," I said. I got off my bed. "Agreed," said Cluver. "Cluver, let's yip!"

I transformed then left out my balcony window. I used my whip and swung onto the top of a chimney and landed. I looked around shocked. "Whoa..."

ROAR.