33: Wedding Shopping

May isn't even a spring month no more. It's a winter month now 😂😅

Enjoy.
******************************************
Third person POV

Ayame and Adrien were peacefully asleep in each other's arms. Not for long...

BOOM!

"Wake up love birds!! Today we go wedding shopping!" Ayame's father had came in the room waking the two up suddenly. Ayame and Adrien moved in their sleep tiredly while rubbing their eyes. "Up and at em kids! We leave in an hour!" Ayame's father left and closed the door. He was surely excited. Adrien looked to the sleepy girl below him. He kissed her forehead. "Wakie wakie Mi, it's time we go shopping for our wedding," he said.

She finally opened her eyes. "I'm up." Adrien got off her. She stretched then got up. "Are you excited Ayame?" asked Adrien. He stood next to her. "Yeah, as long as I'm with you," she said. Both teenagers got dressed then went downstairs. "There you two are!" Ayame's mother hugged them as her father smiled brightly at them. "I'm so excited for you two," said her mother. She kissed both their cheeks. Sato came in. "The car is ready master."

They all got in the car. On the way there, Ayame's mother talked all about the wedding and her insights about it. Adrien and Ayame also had talked about it and their ideas too since it is their wedding. They got to the wedding dress place and got out. They went in.

"Whoa!" said Ayame

"Whoa!" said Ayame. "Look at all the dresses!" She walked up to some while holding Adrien's hand. "Yep, there is a lot and you'll be able to pick out the one for you! With my help of course..." said her mother. "Hello everyone, welcome to The Best Dress, if you're looking for a dress, we have it. Now, you all must be here for the reservation under Mr. and Mrs. Brooks, am I correct?" asked a lady, more than likely a worker or owner. "Yes, that's us. See those two lovebirds are getting married soon and we were hoping you could help us find the perfect dress for her big day," said Ayame's father.

"Of course we can! We can also find a suit for the gentleman, come this way!" The lady lead them to more dresses. Another worker had came and took Ayame's father and Adrien to the suits while Ayame and her mother stayed with the lady that name is May.

 Another worker had came and took Ayame's father and Adrien to the suits while Ayame and her mother stayed with the lady that name is May