12: Show Slasher

Quick note: Adrien left Ayame's house already. Oh and I cringe at my own writing sometimes.

Enjoy.

*****************************************

Ayame's POV

"A play?" I asked Alya over the phone. I was also playing fetch with Sage as Cluver was eating and watching TV. "Yes a play. And I want you to be in it as the heroine of course," said Alya. "I don't know Alya..."

"Come on girl please? It's not like you don't have the talent, you already have acted before and did an amazing job! Besides... I'm going to try to cast Adrien as the hero~" she said teasingly. My face heated. "Okay Alya, I'll give it a read when I come then I'll let you know," I said. "Yay! Thanks girl!" she hung up and I looked at my phone.

"A play sounds fun!" said Cluver. She flew over to me. I threw the ball for Sage one more time then got up. "It honestly does Cluver but I don't want to disappoint anyone. They expect me to do well but what if I don't and Adrien supposed to be casted as the hero! I'm gonna act a fool!" I said drastically.

I fell back on my bed. "Maybe I should just cancel," I said. "No can do! You have to be more confident in yourself Ayame, and don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine!" Cluver said and sat on my head. I giggled a bit then tickled her stomach. "What did I do to deserve you Cluver? You always know what to say," I said. "I might be your kwami but I'm also your best friend! Now let's go to that play rehearsal!"

I got up and pet Sage then told Hana where I was going and left. "I wonder what kind of play it is?" I said. "I hope it's one of those plays where the two heroes kiss! So I can see your face," laughed Cluver. I blushed. "Alya wouldn't!"

We got up to the school and Cluver hid again. I went into the theatre and saw everyone there including Adrien. "Hey Ayame! Thanks again for coming to check it out this means so much to me!" said Alya hugging me. I hugged back. "Anything for a friend Alya." She handed me the script. "Here it goes!"

I took it and flipped through it reading some of it. "This is real good Alya! I'll do it. When do we start?" I asked. "Now. Just go find Adrien and he'll help you," she said then left to help out with Marinette somewhere else. I was about to go looking for Adrien until I felt a hand on my shoulder. This scared me so I screamed a bit and was gonna swing but...

"Whoa! Ayame, it's me!" said Adrien. I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Don't you ever do that again! You scared me," I said. He scratched his neck. "Uh... Sorry," he said. I waved it off. "Never mind that, let's practice!" I grabbed his hand then dragged him off to the side to practice. We were doing just fine with practicing until...

*Senri grabs Iris by her hips pulling her close to him and wraps his arms around her waist*

"Uh... Whoa!" Adrien did just what the paper said with no hesitation what so ever and I looked up at him. I honestly got lost in his eyes and didn't recognize he was talking to me. "Ayame, say your line," he whispered. "I-um I... I... I..." I legit froze and kept on saying weird incoherent stuff. "Ayame? Um... is she okay?" asked Nino coming over. "I don't know..."

"Excuse me but let me borrow her for a sec!" said Alya. She took my wrist and dragged me off. "AYAME!!"

"HUH?!!"

I finally got out my weird trance and looked at her. "Omg girl you have got to get your stuff together when you're around Adrien. He just wrapped his arms around you and you lost it!" She said laughing then copied what I did. I blushed out of embarrassment. "Ugh! I'm so embarrassed!" I said. I glared at Alya laughing. "Stop laughing!" She slowly started to stop then wiped her tears. "Sorry girl but that was too funny, just try to relax around him and don't think about anything else too much," she said. I sighed. "I'll try."