5: You Again?

Chat is so freaking cute!!!!!!!😍❤️😍❤️🥰🥰🥰😘

Enjoy.

******************************************
Ayame's POV

"Hmm. Let's see now, I have eggs, butter, cake mix, and... what else?" I asked aloud. "You're missing the icing mistress," said Hana. We were out grocery shopping. I was in charge of sweets while she got the other stuff. I would've asked Adrien to come but, he said that his dad had him busy. We also had to reschedule our hang out. I snapped my fingers. "You're right Hana!"

I grabbed the rest of the stuff from off the shelves and Hana went to pay for it. She told me to go back to the car and I did just that. I plugged my headphones into my phone and listened to some music as I waited. Soon enough, Hana came to the car with a cart. She put the bags in then put the cart back. She came back to the car and we began to drive home.

I was staring out the window bored when a store caught my eye. "Hana! Stop the car, I wish to go in there!" I pointed to the store. It was a jewelry store. "Yes mistress, shall I accompany you?" she asked. "No, thank you! Bye!" I opened the door and hopped out before she said anything else. I pulled my hood and face mask up so no one would notice me and walked to the store. I went in and looked at all the jewelry they had.

"Jewelry? Why are you looking at this?" asked Cluver popping her head out my purse. "I wanted to get a few gifts for my friends and stay low," I said. "It's alright Ayame, no one can see me since you have your purse inside you coat but they might think you're a bit crazy since you're talking to yourself," said Cluver. She giggled as I playfully glared at her.

I went back to scan the items. "They're all so beautiful. I think I'm gonna get a bracelet with a charm for everyone and their initials. What do you think?" I asked Cluver. "I think it's real nice of you!" she said. "Yeah. I know." She hid and I went up to the register and pulled my face mask down a bit. I then told the man what I wanted.

I indeed got everyone a bracelet with a few charms and their name. For example, Adrien bracelet had a bubble charm, a heart charm, his name, a leaf charm, and a friendship charm. I waited a bit for the other ones. They were all in their own colorful boxes and I had grabbed the bag with them and left. I didn't tell Cluver but I got her something as well. Same as Sage.

I came out the store and saw multiple people passing. I made sure my hood and mask was up and I felt something go in my hood. I jumped. "It's okay Ayame! It's just me," said Cluver. I calmed down. She sat on my shoulder and we started small talk until I walked pass a journal store. "I never knew there was a store that sold journals," I said in awe. "Me either. Let's check it out!" Cluver said tugging on my hood. We went into the door to be met with the smell of paper, wood, and leather.

I walked up to the journals on display and looked at them. "Hello there young lady, how may I help you today?" asked the owner happily. I pulled down my mask. "Umm...." I was just gonna look but buying one wouldn't hurt. Plus, I could have one to sketch in, write down song ideas in or write about my life in like a diary or something.  "Do you have a journal for multiple things? Like sketching, songwriting, and reflecting?" I asked. "Why yes we do! This way please!" she said.

"How about this one sweetie? And if you'd like, we'll change the letter," she said. I looked at and through the journal. It was real nice, kind of thick and had multiple parts. "I'll take it! The letter is fine," I said. The lady rung me up and I got the journal. "Bye, have a nice day!" she said. "Bye and you too!" I waved then left the store with my bag. I began to walk again and took my journal out.

"That's a real nice journal you got there Ayame," said Cluver

"That's a real nice journal you got there Ayame," said Cluver. "Thanks, I think it really compliments me," I said. I looked up to see the sun was still up. "Hmm. A little rest in the park won't hurt right?" I texted Hana where I was then sat at a picnic table. Cluver still rested on my shoulder and I opened my journal. I began to write all about my life in that journal including Emerald Hope and Adrien.

"Are you sure you should put Hope in the journal? What if someone finds it?" worried Cluver. "They won't Cluver, no worries!" I pat her head then went back to writing. I also sketched a bit and drafted a song.

I finally decided to look up to see the sun was going down. "Wow, time flies!" I stood up and stretched. "We're leaving?" asked Cluver. "Yeah. Before it gets too dark," I said. I went to leave and grabbed my stuff. Cluver hid in my purse. I walked away not noticing that I dropped my newly bought journal but someone else did.

Hana had picked me up and I got in. "Have fun mistress?" she asked looking at me in the mirror. I smiled. "You bet!" I plugged my headphones in and listened to music during the drive home.

Time Skip

I ran around frantically throwing stuff everywhere. "Where is it? Where is it? Where is  it?!!!" I lifted up my covers only to not see it. "Ugh!!" I groaned. "How did you loose it when you just bought it?" asked Cluver. I ran pass her and checked in my bag. "I don't know! This is horrible!" We were looking for my journal. Cluver shrugged then went back to the play room with Sage.

"Where did I put it?" I asked. I stood in the middle of my a little messy room. I grabbed my hair groaning.

"Looking for this m'lady?" asked someone. I turned to see Chat Noir leaning on my balcony window with my journal in his hands well... paws. I smirked. "You're such a naughty kitty, didn't you're parents ever tell you it's not nice to have other people stuff?" I questioned. I took my journal from him. He smirked. "Didn't your parents ever tell you that you should keep up with your stuff? You're fur-tunate that I found it," he said. "Touché."

I flipped through my journal. "Did you look through it?" I asked. "Nope," he said. I narrowed my eyes. "I swear on my nine lives I did not m'lady," he said. "Wait. How did you know it was mine?" I asked. "I saw you drop it, I followed you here," he said walking around my room. "That's creepy," I commented. He flinched. "Heyyy~ A thank you would be nice," he complained. I smiled a bit and tucked my hair. "Thanks Chat," I said and bowed.

He lifted my chin. "You're welcome m'lady but can I know your name?" he asked. "Ayame Brooks. I met you during my walk on my first day here," I said. "And just like that time, you're still cat-tivating," he said getting a flower out of nowhere and handing it to me. "Hehe. Nice try lover cat, I already have my eye on someone," I said about to give him the flower back. "Oh fiesty! Meow!" he said. "Keep the flower though to remember this day." He went to the window. "See ya around Ayame!" He winked then left.

I let go of the laugh I didn't know I was holding. "Wow, he's really funny and... flirty." I put the flower in a vase with some water. I then put it outside on my ledge. "He's kind of cute too." I blushed a bit and sniffed the rose. "Can't wait to see you again Chat Noir," I said out loud.

What? Can you blame me? He would be a nice friend to have around.

******************************************
Hehe.

This chapter is really good. I had to have Chat act like he didn't know Ayame but obviously he does since he's Adrien. Oh, and Cluver is inside the hood so no one saw her on Ayame's shoulder.

Love ya,
Pandi🐼