10: Comico

I laughed writing this part😅

Enjoy.

*****************************************
Ayame POV

"So you dragged me out again huh pretty boy?" I asked. Adrien looked at me. "Yeah..." he scratched the back of his neck. "If I didn't know better, I would think you like me," I said and smirked. Inside I'm screaming my head off blushing but on the outside I'm calm and flirtatious just like the girls said I should be.

"O-oh! Um... I do actually," he said. I looked back at him. "I do like hanging out with you yeah hehe!" he said then laughed nervously. I smiled. "So, where are we going?" I asked. He walked up next to me. "Here." He made me stop walking and turn to see a store. It was like a mini mall with different things. Merch Paradise. I freaked. "Omg!!! I've always wanted to go here since I first passed it!!" I said. He chuckled then grabbed my hand.

"Let's go." I looked at our hands and walked in. Stay calm Ayame. Cool and calm. When we were inside, I looked around in awe. "Wow!!" The cashier man greeted us and I dashed off. Adrien followed me in a hurry. "Look Bubba! They have anime, cartoons, shows, and movie merch!" I said. Adrien came next to me. "I see. Get what you want Pookie, I'm paying," he said ruffling my hair. I folded my arms.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"No!

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Fine!" I pouted. He laughed and hugged me. "You're so cute~" I blushed then he let go. I spotted something and ran over to it. "Omg!!! Look!!! It's so CUTE!!!" I was jumping up and down. Adrien came up to me. "What's cute?" He asked. I showed him.

"Cute right?!!" I hugged the key chain and failed to notice the blush on Adrien face

"Cute right?!!" I hugged the key chain and failed to notice the blush on Adrien face. "Is Chat your favorite hero or something?" he asked. "Hmm? Oh. You bet! He's so amazing! I'm actually friends with him ssshh don't tell no one!" I said. He laughed at me. "You're so silly. But I'm glad you like him," he said sounding kind of relieved. Weird. "You sound as if you are him." I narrowed my eyes. "Are you?"

"U-uh no! I um... well... look it's a Emerald Hope key chain," he said. He picked it up. "She's my favorite. Really cool, nice, and trusting ya know?" I stiffened a bit then relaxed. "Yeah."

"What do you mean I can't have the new comic book?!" asked someone. Adrien and I looked to see a little boy arguing with his mom. "You just can't have it Aron!!! I don't have the money! Maybe some other time..." his mom said. "But I want it NOW!!" he said stomping. His mom dragged him out the store as he began to scream and cry.

"Yeesh kids right?" I asked. Adrien nodded. I then grabbed his hand and dragged him to the hoodies. I threw one on as Adrien waited and turned to show him. "Look I'm a kitty like Chat! Me- wow!" I said and he laughed. "Not exactly..."