31: Dragon Man?!

Aye.

I'm back.

Enjoy.

*************************************

Third person POV

Ayame snuggled into whatever she was by cause it was so soft. She finally got up and looked around to see she was in her room. She looked to see Sage and Cluver asleep on the bed but no Adrien. Where'd he go? She looked around to see a note on her dresser. She took it and read it.

Morning princess!
I had to go because my dad had called me home. Hope you have a good morning and I'll talk to you later. Love you 😘

Ayame softly smiled then put the paper down. She got up and stretched then thought about yesterday. It was the best birthday ever! She giggled childishly. "What are you giggling at Ayame? Are you going crazy?" She looked to see a yawning Cluver. "No I'm not going crazy, I just remembered yesterday that's all." Ayame went to the bathroom followed by Cluver. "That was fun! I never had partied like that before!" stated Cluver.

Ayame looked at her through the mirror as she talked about yesterday. "Even though you had to stay out of sight all day, I'm still glad you had fun." She poked Cluver stomach making her giggle then did her morning routine.

After she was done, Ayame went back into her room to be greeted by Sage. She pet the hyper fox and cooed at her. She then grabbed her stuff and went downstairs. "Hana! I'm going on a walk, I'll be back!" said Ayame. "Okay mistress please be careful!" said Hana. Ayame nodded to show she understood then left out the mansion. Sage barked next to her.

Oh yeah, she bought Sage. "A nice walk should be good right Sage? We haven't been on one of these in a while." Sage barked in agreement. Ayame ain't have school if you were wondering. It's the weekend. "Ayame, where are you going?" asked Cluver. She looked at her from inside her bag. "Well just on a little walk to enjoy this beautiful day!" Cluver hummed.

Ayame got to the park and played with Sage and some other kids there. Then she started walking again and was about to pass Marinette's place. "Might as well go and see what she's doing right?" Ayame asked Sage. Sage barked. She picked Sage up then went inside. "Hello there! How may I help- Ayame?!" Marinette's mom was shocked to see the girl. This made her dad come out and Ayame waved at them both as Sage tailed wagged. "What brings you here to our little bakery?" questioned Tom.

"Well, I was taking a walk and was gonna pass so I thought I should come in and say hi. And talk to Marinette for a minute of course, is she here?" Ayame asked head tilted. "Yep, go right on up. She's in her room," said Marinette's mom. Ayame bowed to them thanking them then went up. Ayame knocked on her door. "Come in."

Ayame's POV

I opened it and climbed in with little difficulty since I was holding Sage. I put Sage down and saw Marinette doing something at her desk but there was a lot of clothes and thread spread out. "Hey Mari, whatcha doing?" I asked. Sage barked. Marinette spun around in her chair a little shocked to see me. She then glanced around her messy room and blushed. "Hey Ayame. I didn't know you were coming so sorry about the mess," said Marinette. I waved it off as she called Sage over and pet her. "It's fine. I didn't know I was coming either."

She cleared some of her bed and I sat while she sat in her chair with Sage in her lap. "So what's up?" she asked. "Nothing really. Came to talk." I shrugged. "By the way, what are you doing?" I looked at the clothes. "Oh! Um that um... I um... I was making clothes since I'm really into fashion ya know." She was nervous. "Right. Well since I'm here..." I stood up. "Let me help you! I can model some of them as well," I said.