Chapter 38: Later On⚠️

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

S

M

U

T

!!!!!

There will be SEXUAL stuff in this chapter!!!

WARNING!!!!

You have been warned and you are in fault if you continue to read.

If you don't like randomness, daddy kink and a bit of unorganized plot, then don't read.

First time ever writing smut so sorry if it's bad or anything😭😅

**************************************

-Years later-

Ayame's POV

I laughed watching Michu roll around in this new cat nip I had bought for him. "Aw!! You're so cute and funny!!" I said with my phone out recording him. I then thought about Chat.

Hmmm.... I wonder if this would work on him?

I have to try it! Being a cat should make this work on him too right? Right! Plus it would be hilarious to record him rolling around on the ground and use it as blackmail of course. Mwahahaha.

Anyways, I sat down and watched tv waiting for Chat to come home. Turns out he left on a job earlier while I was sleep. He didn't want to wake me so he left a note saying he'll try his hardest with Ladybug without me and that he'll be back right after. I guess he didn't want to bother me with that. What a nice husband.

I watched tv for a bit longer until Chat came in.... through the window.

"Bonjour princess I-!"'

"Why don't you come in through the door??!!! We've been over this!!"

"Sorry ma chérie please forgive me!" he begged. I rolled my eyes and waved him off. He went into the kitchen and I saw the pack of cat nip on the end table. I remembered my plan and smirked evilly. I poured the rest of it on the ground. I honestly had the upper hand here. Since Adrien never had a pet or really got out a lot, he'll be curious what this is and it could possibly affect him. I giggled childishly.

"What are you giggling at?" he asked me. I looked to see him still in his suit. Perfect! "Nothing but look! What is that?" I asked. He walked over to the cat nip and sniffed it. He ended up tasting it too... like the not so bright child he is. That's when... it happened.

He started rolling around and crap and I'm pretty sure his eyes turned into slits. I was laughing my butt off while recording. He hopped around meowing and patting at the ground. I can't breath!! 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I wiped my watery eyes then went over to the kitchen to get him some water. I came back and put my phone down. "Okay Chat, that's enough." No answer. "Chat?" I looked in the living room to see him gone. "Kitty? Where are you? Huh... whoa!" I was tackled and pinned to the floor making the water spill onto the floor.

I looked and saw Chat. "Naughty kitty! Now get up so I can get up too!" He tightened his grip. "Chat?" I just took notice of how different he looked. Messy hair, chest breathing heavily, cheeks flushed, and his eyes were filled with... I gulped. Lust, want and need. Throughout the years, we never had sex. We just never thought about it and of course we were a bit intimate but we never had sex. Now... I'm thinking that might change. I laughed nervously. "Okay Chat, nice game, nice laughs, now let me up," I said.