7: Paris In The Rain

You guys I just had to with the chapter tittle!!!🤪😂❤️ I saw an opportunity and jumped at it!

Cute moments ahead!

Enjoy.

******************************************
-1 week and a half later-

Ayame's POV

I got up and stretched. "Ah! Alright you guys, see ya tomorrow!!" I waved bye to my friends. I went out the door. The girls and I were just hanging out at the movie theater for a bit after seeing a movie of course.

I looked to see it was still kind of early. "Hm... how about a walk Cluver? It is a beautiful evening," I said. I looked down at Cluver. "Sure Ayame, just be careful," she said. "I will." I adjusted my purse a bit then started walking down the street just enjoying myself and waving hi to people along the way. Soon enough, I was watching the sunset from a bridge. It looked really pretty and it was pretty calming. "That walk was nice but now..." I looked around me. "I don't know how to get home." I said aloud laughing nervously. "Wow Ayame..." accused Cluver. I glared a bit at her. "Hush you! I got this under control!" I pulled out my phone only for it to die.

"Or not." I gulped a bit nervous. Cluver came out my purse to the front of me. It was dark somewhat and no one was around. "Its okay Ayame, you got this!" she tried making me feel better. She sat in my hands and I nodded. "Right, let's just try thinking about the times Hana drove me home, what did we pass?" I put on my jacket and Cluver went back into my purse. I began trying to get home but failed and sat at a random park on the bench defeated. I let out a sigh. "I seriously need to pay more attention when I'm in the car." I groaned a bit. "Could this day get any worse?"

Pit. Pat.

I looked to see drops of water on the bench and on the ground. It was raining. "Rain?" I put my hand out and saw I was right and the rain started coming down harder. I sighed not minding it for a minute, cause it was kind of calming and I liked the rain, till I remembered Cluver. I put my hood on and lifted my legs. I brought them to my chest and balled up. I also grabbed my purse and brought it closer to me to keep Cluver warm. She peered at me from the inside of my purse. I put her little hood on her (Ayame made her some clothes) then closed my purse back. I put my head on my legs. The rain fell around and on me.

This isn't really THAT bad. It's kind of relaxing but definitely not what I had planned. Maybe I should've-

The rain stopped hitting me. This made me look up. I looked only to see an umbrella above me and made eye contact with...

"A-ADRIEN?!"

Seeing him here was surprising and a bit embarrassing. Over the past week or so, Adrien and I have gotten closer and I have developed feelings for him but don't know how to tell him.

I got so surprised that I nearly fell off the bench. "W-w-what are you doing here?" I asked innocently. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" he asked. "If you didn't know, it's raining." I looked down. "I know. I went on a walk but stayed out too late and then I tried to go home but I don't remember how," I said. I blushed from embarrassment. Adrien stood straight then held a hand out to me.

"Come on, I'll take you home. A lady like you shouldn't be alone at night," he said. I took his hand and he helped me up. I was still a bit away from him and was getting wet. "What's wrong Ayame? Come closer so you don't get wet," he said. He pulled me closer to him. I stumbled forward and landed on his chest. I was a bit grateful for this position so he wouldn't see my tomato face. "I don't have the biggest umbrella so we'll have to stay close together," he said. "Is that okay?"

I looked up into his eyes to see him staring back into mine. We stayed like that for a bit. "It's fine." He smiled a bit at me. He took my hand then began to lead me home. "Well, let's go!" We walked to my house having small conversations here and there but we mostly stayed quiet and enjoyed the sound of the rain hitting the ground. It was kind of romantic to be honest.

We finally made it to my home and we came up to the door. "Thank you for finding me and taking me home Adrien, that was real sweet of you," I complimented. He blushed. "It was nothing," he said. I smiled a bit then leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "It meant a lot to me," I whispered in his ear. I pulled back only to see him a bit shocked. I just giggled and opened my door. "Be safe getting home Bubba, love you," I winked then went through the door. I watched Adrien leave through the window and I could've promised I heard him talking to someone but brushed it off. He left.

I turned around and sighed dreamily as I slid down the door. "I can't believe you kissed his cheek and told him I love you, way to go Ayame!" said Cluver. She popped out from my purse. Her words sunk in and I blushed horribly. "Ah! You're right! Why did I do that?! He probably thinks I'm a creep now!" I complained. "I'm sure he doesn't Ayame!"

"AYAME?!!!"

Someone yelled my name and Cluver hid back into my purse. I looked to see my parents. I stood up and they both ran to me and glomped me. "Whoa!"

"We thought something bad happened to you!" said mother. "We came back only for Hana to tell us you weren't here! Where did you go? Who were you with? And why are you wet?" asked father. "Sorry mother and father. I went on a walk but lost track of time then I thought I could walk home by myself but failed miserably. It started raining and I did not have my umbrella with me but luckily Adrien found me and brought me home," I said. "Well we're glad you're okay. We have to thank Adrien somehow. Now go on upstairs, change and get some rest, you have school in the morning!" said mother. I nodded.

I went to my room. A hyper and relieved Sage greeted me and I pet her. "I'm okay Sage." She barked. Cluver flew out my purse and shook her wet body. "Glad to be home! So, when's that bath?" she asked. I got some bath water ready and we both bathed then I changed into some pjs. I came out the bathroom drying my hair and looked to see Sage and Cluver already sleep on the bed. I pet both of them.

I then got under the covers and laid down. I turned my light off. "What should I give Adrien as a thank you? I'm not so sure but I'll know tomorrow..."

I fell asleep.

******************************************
Cuties🥰

Ayame and Adrien are so cute!

Love ya,
Pandi🐼