✨L/n M/n✨

One

It's the first day of school. I am L/n M/n, sophmore in class three. I transfered into PK Academy in the middle of my freshmen year. I don't like to talk to people much. Although I do get a lot of stares from girls. Some older, some younger. It's not because I'm different or anything, at least I hope so, but it's because I'm handsome. Well, at least that's what my mother says everyday before I leave for school. For apperance, I have h/c hair, e/c eyes, my hair is (shaggy, straight, curly, long, etc.). I also stand at 179 cm, almost 180. Not too tall, nor too short.

I entered my class and walk straight to my desk. It's right in front of Teruhashi Kokomi, the most prettiest and perfect girl in the universe. In all my life, I never knew that I would be in the same class as someone like her, I guess the gods decided to bless me for my three high school years. To put everything out there, I do have a thing for Teruhashi. The real question is, who doesn't? If you're not a normal person, I guess you pass the test.

"Ah, good morning L/n!" Teruhashi gleams brightly.

I bite my tounge before I could gasp. I give her a small nod. Taking my seat, I burry my head into my arms. That's embarrassing...

"Um, L/n, are you okay? You aren't feeling sick are you?" Teruhashi's angelic voice echos behind me.

My head shoots up. I turn around to face her and glare.

Teruhashi flinches, "S-sorry..."

I turn my head towards the front enterance into the classroom and watch as other students file into the room. I can also feel almost everyone glaring at me for scaring Teruhashi into apologizing to me. They were mostly guys.

There was a guy with pink hair who walked in. His name is Saiki Kusuo. He's just about as quiet as me, very ordinary too. Besides the hair clips he has on. I've never seen anyone with hair clips like that.

The next few kids came gushing through, but the last kid to come in was a guy with white hair that had a blueish hue. His hair is extermely messy. He also had red bandages wrapped around his arms, I wonder why.

"I'm telling you guys, the Dark Reunion is coming!" He hollers angrily.

The four guys he spoke to rolled their eyes, "Kaidou, there's no such thing! You're making it up."

Kaidou huffs, "As the Jet Black Wings I will protect you whenever they attack."

"Kaidou, give it up already man."

Kaidou Shun. The delusional kid who thinks there is an evil force called the Dark Reunion that is trying to take over the world. Which is really weird, but unique. Unique how? I'm not sure myself.

Kaidou crosses his arms, "Fine. Saiki! You believe me right?"

Saiki sighs and shakes his head.

"That's right! You still don't know what powers I have! I'll explain." Kaidou happily walks over to Saiki's desk.

"Oh, hey pal! Who is that with you?" A tall, scary mohawked guy slams open the sliding door(which is right next to his seat).

That guy is Nendou Riki. Basically... He's an idiot. There's nothing else I know about him, besides the fact that he's always around Saiki.

"I am Kaidou Shun, also known as the Jet Black Wings! I am the protecter of the world. I have to keep my right arm bandaged because of my over flowing powers." Kaidou covers his right eye with his right hand to add effect.

Nendou stares blankly at Kaidou, "But you left arm is bandaged too. Haha! You're an idiot!"

The idiot is you. He's just delusional.