✨Cruise: He's Mine✨

Twenty-seven

"M/n!" Groaning, my eyes open to see a smiling Shun. "Wake up!"

"Shuuun~!" I reach out and pull him into a hug.

"Wah!" He squeaks. I nuzzled my face into his hair. It's still soft. "H-hey, everyone is watching!" He whispers.

I open my right and look at the people awkwardly staring. "You got a problem?"

The girls flinch(besides Mera, that girl is gone). Teruhashi speaks up, "U-um... We're going to try to build the raft now... Are you well enough to help out?"

I let go of Shun and sit up, "I'm perfectly fine, thank very much."

"Then let's get to work." Saiki walks away.

Everyone follows shortly after. My foot doesn't hurt as badly, but my limping is still noticable.

"Are you sure you can work?" Shun nudges me.

I look down at him and smile, "I'll be fine."

"First we need to cut down some trees."

Nendou snorts, "How? You can't cut trees with your hands!"

Kuboyasu freezes, "Then we can make something from rocks, vines, and sticks!"

"Or," I speak up, "We can take those random utensils and food that just washed up."

Everyone looks toward the ocean. Teruhashi smiles, "How lucky!"

"Kokomi the gods are in your favor today!" Chiyo giggles.

Teruhashi smiles, "The gods are in our favor, Chiyo."

Chiyo tears up. "You're right!"

Kuboyasu claps his hands, "Alright! Let's gather everything and begin tree chopping!"

After an hour or two, we've only managed to get four logs tied together. I guess we have a couple more days to go before the raft is finished.

"Hey Kaidou, can you help me get some extra logs?" Kuboyasu calls for Shun.

Shun smiles, "Sure thing!"

I watch as my boyfriend runs up to the other guy that likes him. My jaw clenches.

"Hey, L/n... Are you and Kaidou like-- a thing?" Chiyo sheepishly walks up to me.

"Why?" I stare down at her.

She gulps, "Well, you remember when Kaidou was getting a little seasick on the ship?" I give her a nod. "I saw you and Kaidou, you know, s-s-s-smooch!"

My eyes widen, "I thought you left?"

"I left to get some medicine for him... I-I didn't want to i-intrude, so I waited outside and k-knocked..." Chiyo mumbles.

Sighing, I lift my hand and place it on her head, ruffling up her hair. "Yeah... We are together, but keep it a secret for now okay?"

"Uh," she blushes a deep red, "S-sure thing!"

I smile, "Thanks. I'll see you later then."

"Okay!" I don't watch as she leaves. Instead, I rush toward the direction Kuboyasu and Shun went.

There they are. I hide behind a tree and watch. Is this creepy? Yes. But do I care? [If my man's involved, then no] I could care less.

"So, Shun, is it fine if I call you Shun?" Kuboyasu asks.

Shun stares ar him shocked, "I thought since I started calling you by your first name, you'd do the same with me... It's fine."

Kuboyasu smiles, "Anyways... I was wondering if you were seeing anyone."

Shun blushes, "U-um... Well, I-I am... Seeing someone."

My cheeks heat up.

"Really? Who?" Kuboyasu's eyes widen in surprise.

"M-m-m/n..." Shun stutters.

Kuboyasu balls his hands into fists. "Really... He told me you two were just friends."

My eyes widen, shit! He might get the wrong idea!

"Friends? I guess we are friends too." Shun rubs his chin.

"But what if L/n is just using you?" Kuboyasu questions. He's up to something.

Shun furrows his brows, "What do you mean? Using me for what?"

"You know," Kuboyasu walks close to Shun and whispers in his ear.

"WhAT?!" Shun stumbles back, flustered at what the violet haired boy said. "He wouldn't do that."

"And how do you know he won't leave you after you guys do, do it?" Kuboyasu crosses his arms, brow raised.

Shun hesitates to answer Kuboyasu, "B-because! He promised he wouldn't leave!"

Kuboyasu sighs, "You seem confident in him. All I'm trying to say is, if he does do you dirty, I'll always be here. As your friend I will never shut you out. Okay?"

"Thanks Aren. I'll be sure to remember that." Shun plasters a smile to reassure Kuboyasu before going silent.

I step out from behind the tree. "Shun, Kuboyasu, this is where you two were!"

"Ah, M/n!" Kuboyasu stares at Shun as he looks over his shoulder to give me a smile.

"Huh? Is everything alright?" I act confused.

Shun shakes his head, "Y-yes!"

Kuboyasu sighs, "I knew you were there, what do you need L/n?"

I fight the urge to give him a smug look, "Need? Oh I don't need anything. I'm just here to tell you something, that's all."

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" Kuboyasu questions challengingly.

I snake my arm around Shun's waist, giving Kuboyasu a glare. "I don't know what you're trying to do, but just know Shun is mine. You can be friends, but if you try anything, I will find you."

Kuboyasu chuckles deviously, "Are you really threatening me? An ex-gang leader? How ridiculous!"

"Ridiculous as it may be, I'm not joking. Stay in your lane, ex-gang leader, Kuboyasu Aren."