✨Sleepover PT.3✨

Seventeen

Soft... I open my eyes and see light blue hair. That's right, Shun is here. My eyes trail down and see Shun snuggled up against me. My face slowly heats up. What the hell? He's too adorable! Shun's arms are pressed up against my chest, balled into fists. Carefully, I move my arms away from Shun and sit up.

"Hmm..." Shun reaches his left arm out and drapes it over my lap.

I grab his hand and pull him up. "Shun."

He falls back onto the bed, "Hmm." He rolls onto his back, eyes slightly open. "M/n?"

My hands plant onto the bed, next to Shun's head. "Good morning beautiful."

"Hmm, it's too early..." He turns to his left, toward the wall, and nuzzled my wrist.

A smile forms on my face, "Cute..."

I lean down and give him a kiss on the cheek. Just as I was about to get out of bed, Shun lunges forward to wrap his arms around me. I shiver at the contact.

"Couple more minutes..." He mumbles against my back.

"If that's what you want." He let's go and stares down, avoiding my gaze. "Shun? Are you okay?"

I turn to face him properly. He shakes his head and lies back down on his side, hands covering his face. His ears are pink. I lie down in front of him, concerned.

"Hey..." I tug at his hands. "What's wrong?"

"I'm... So embarrassed!" He rolls side to side.

I stare at him blankly, "You didn't seem so embarrassed when you-"

"Wah! Shh!" He covers my mouth.

I laugh, removing his hands from my mouth, "Why are you shushing me? The only people here are us."

"A-and?!" He yanks the pillow out from under my head and hides his face into it.

"Shun!" I swing my arm over his shoulders. "Look at me!"

He shakes his head and screams into the pillow. Sighing, I forcefully pull him out of the pillow.

"Let! Me! Go!" He throws the pillow into my face.

"Hey!" I pin him to the bed, hands beside his head.

Shun squeals from beneath me. "How dare you do this to the Jet Black Wings! I will use my powers to end you!"

"How could you end your own side-kick?" Tilting my head, I watch as his eyes widen.

"Uh," Shun pauses. He crosses his arms and huffs, "no... But I'll teach you a lesson."

"Teach me then." I pull him onto of me. My back is on the bed now.

His mouth gaps open in shock. "W-wait, I don't-"

"Come on, show what you got, Jet Black Wings." I taunt with a warm smile.

He hesitates to do anything. Slowly, Shun leans down and places his lips onto mine. My eyes flicker close as I smile into the kiss. Shun pulls away after a couple of seconds.

"Very nice. Anything else?" I tilt my head to the side in curiosity.

Shun blushes, "I... Of course there's m-more!"

"Then please do continue." My eyes close again, waiting for any other actions.

Suddenly, I feel a pair of lips on my neck. My eyes open to see a blushing light blue haired boy, leaving soft kisses on my neck. I turn my head back and stare, wide-eyed, into Shun's red eyes.

"I-" Shun starts, but my face slowly heats up, "M-m/n?"

"A-ah... Aha... S-Shun you..." I stutter over my words.

"I'm sorry! I-" I cut him off by sitting up and turning my head to the side, exposing my neck again.

"Do it again." I demand eagerly. He stares nervously. "Come on. Do my eyes have to be closed?"

Shun let's go of my wrists. He cups my cheeks and turns my head to face him. Without saying anything, he leans in. His lips plant softly onto mine. When we pull away, Shun begins to calm down. His face is just pink, not crimson.

He puffs his cheeks out, "D-did you le-learn your lesson?"

I nod vigorously, "I did."

Without any warning, I shower Shun with kisses.