✨Toritsuka✨

Twenty-two

Yawning, I lay my head on my desk as the teacher continues their lesson. I've got no clue why I'm so tired. I made sure to get enough sleep last night. Just as I was about to shut my eyes and sleep, the stupid bell rings. Lifting my head, I stare at the teacher as they walk out of the classroom. Is school over or is it lunch time? Just as the teacher walked out, some purple haired kid walks in.

"Saiki-saaaaaan!" Everyone turns to look at Saiki.

"No."

The purple haired kid whines, "What? I didn't say anything!"

Saiko rolls his eyes and gets up from his seat, "You peasants all annoy me." Saiko exits the room.

Saiki sighs, "Go away Toritsuka."

"But Saiki, I still need to finish my medium work in your class!" Toritsuka trudges over to Saiki's desk.

"M/n!" I turn my attention to Shun, who sits to my right. "You remember Toritsuka-san when he first came right?"

I shake my head, "No. I don't recall a purple haired idiot coming to class."

"Shh! He might hear your rude words!"

Too late. Toritsuka snaps his neck to look at me, flames ignited in his eyes. "Well, I don't remember see you either! Let's see how lame your guardian spirit is... Hm- Ah!"

"What? Did my guardian spirit scare you?" I snickered.

Toritsuka laughs nervously, "Haha! Of course not! Your guardian is just an old woman!"

I snorted, "Then she must be one tough cookie to be my guardian."

"Old women aren't tough!" He argues.

"But they sure know how to make a wicked batch of cookies." I shrug.

Toritsuka growls, "You don't appreciate my effort to look at your guardian spirit!"

"I never asked you to, you eggplant!" I snapped back.

Shun reaches out and clutches the arm of my blazer, "I don't think you should pick on him anymore, M/n. We're honourable fighters, not the Dark Reunion."

A couple of groans echo in the classroom.

"Shut it you nerds!" I snap.

"M/n! What did I just say?!" Shun tugs my blazer.

I scoff, "You said the octopus hair, not everyone else."

"But you know what I mean!"

"Don't think so."

"M/n!"