✨Ramen✨

Three

"Hey, L/n! Lets walk home together!" Kaidou tugs at my sleeve happily.

I loudly exhale and shake my head.

He frowns, "Aw, come on! You say no every time I ask! Please!"

I give him a cold glare and yank my arm away from him. Just as I was walking out of the classroom, I feel someone shove me from behind.

"Oi, why are you being mean to him?" It was Nendou.

Looking up at him, I give him a shrug. Saiki stands next to Nendou, while Kaidou stands behind the both of them with a sad expression.

"You're blocking the door." Saiki says without moving his mouth.

Magician... I step aside and let Saiki through.

Nendou pushes Kaidou through the door. "Let's go get ramen!"

Kaidou sharply turns around and faces Nendou, "You didn't have to push me!"

As Kaidou starts to stomp toward Saiki(who never stopped to wait), I feel myself get lifted from the ground. My eyes bulged out in shock.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I shouted. Luckily there wasn't anyone in the classroom anymore.

"Ooh, so you can talk! I thought you were just stupid, haha!" Nendou swings me over his shoulder and starts walking.

"W-what! Hey! Put me down you giant loaf of-"

Kaidou cuts me off, "WAH! NENDOU WHY ARE YOU CARRYING HIM LIKE THAT?"

"Uh? Because you wanted him to have ramen with us right?"

"But he said no." Kaidou huffs.

Nendou stares blankly ahead of him as he speeds up his pace and passes Kaidou, "Hey pal! Don't leave us behind!"

"Kaidou! Tell this big oaf to put me down!" I growl.

Kaidou rushes up, "Nendou, you idiot- WHAT?! YOU CAN TALK?!"

I roll my eyes, "So what?"

"B-but you never talk, like at all!" Kaidou stares in amazement. "Everyone says you're mute, which is false! Haha!"

I glare at the shorter male, "And why the hell are you so happy?"

"Uh- Well... Because you can talk back to me when I'm... Speaking to you..." He trails off nervously.

By the time Kaidou stopped rambling and arguing with Nendou, we were all caught up with Saiki. Nendou didn't bother to let me down from his shoulder. I think he forgot I was there, which is stupid. How can you forget someone is on your shoulder?! Didn't he notice the stares since we walked in public like this? Well, he walked... I was being tortured by Kaidou as he did multiple monologues about his "powers" and the Dark Reunion. Surprisingly, it's pretty interesting. But it's still stupid. It's like he took all those ideas from a bunch of different animes. This poor kid didn't have much friends when he was younger, huh?

"Hey pal! That's the place! Let's get ramen!" Nendou rushes Saiki into the shop. Sadly, I'm still apart of this.

Kaidou walks in shortly after, "Uh... Nendou, you should let L/n down now."

"Uh? L/n, what do you- AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE BRO?!" Nendou quickly gets me off of his shoulder.

I glare at him, "Well, it seems you did forget about me. I'm not surprised, you are an idiot."

"Hey, I'm not the idiot! You're the idiot!" Nendou sasses back. "You were the one on my shoulder without me knowing! Idiot!"

"You- I- argh!" I burry my head into my hands in frustration. I take a deep breath and exhale. "Since I'm here... I'll order some ramen."

Kaidou smiles, "Eat with us!"

My brow twitches. "Fine. What do I have to lose anyways?"