✨Dragged to Lunch✨

Two

I'm not sure how it happened. But I ended up moving seats with a girl who did not want to sit next to Kaidou anymore. Probably because he talks nonstop about his "powers." It has been about a week and a half since school started. I still have no friends, but I do have Kaidou talking to me. In all honesty, I enjoy his company. He does all the talking, while I just have to make it seem as if I'm interested.

The bell rings. It's officially lunch time.

"L/n! Let's go get lunch!" Kaidou shoots from his seat to in front of me.

I stare at him in shock. He wants to have lunch with me?

Kaidou crosses his arms, "Since we are friends now, I need to protect you from the Dark Reunion!"

Kaidou grabs my wrist and drags me over to Saiki's desk, where Nendou is pestering the poor guy.

"Oh, L/n is having ramen with us?" Nendou stares.

Kaidou smirks, "It's only because he needs protection like the two of you!"

"Protection from who?" Nendou puts his finger into his left ear.

"The Dark Reunion, you idiot!" Kaidou huffs in annoyance.

Saiki sighs and gets up from his seat. He begins to head out of the room while Nendou and Kaidou follow behind him, still arguing. Of course, I also got dragged along. Kaidou never let go of my wrist.

I'm too hungry to refuse at the moment.