✨Sleepover PT.2✨

Sixteen

Shun sits on the floor, going through different movies. Romance, humor, horror, action, etc. I'm in the kitchen making omelets because why not?

"Shun have you picked one yet?" I ask as I flip an omelet.

Shun sighs, "I'm stuck on this romantic one and this action one..."

"Why don't you just mix the two genres? Horror." I smirk.

"There's a specific reason I didn't look at any of the horror films!" Shun argues.

I place one omelet on a blue plate and the other on a yellow plate. "What's the reason then?"

Shun gets up from the floor and walks over to the table, "Because! I don't want to give you nightmares."

Smiling, I set the blue plate in front of him, "Cute, but I'm feeling a little spooky tonight."

He gulps, "I-if you say so..."

"Hey, if you don't want to watch a horror film, then say so. There's nothing wrong with being scared." I take a big bite out of my omelet.

Shun shrugs, "I'm never scared. I'm the Jet Black Wings after all."

"Okay, hurry and finish because I'm putting in a movie now." I leave my dishes on the table and rush over to the movie stack Shun left on the floor. I grab (random horror movie) and put the disc into the blue ray. I hear shuffling from behind me. Turning around, I see Shun laying on the couch. "Comfortable?"

"Yep." He snatches a pillow from the floor and nuzzled his face into it.

Quickly, I get up and turn off all the lights. Shun flinchs at the sudden darkness and sits up. I walk over and sit next to him, pulling him onto me. With a pillow in his grasp and his head laying on my shoulder, the movie begins.

"I'm not sleeping tonight." Shun clutches my shirt.

"You said you're never scared!" I pull him into a hug.

He sighs, "I may have lied."

"I know." I plant a kiss on his head.

He pushes me away, "Then why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I wanted you to hold me when you got scared." Looking away, I blush in embarrassment.

Shun nuzzled his face into my chest, "You say such... Embarrassing things!"

"I know." I lean back, resting my head on the arm rest, and pull Shun on top of me.

"H-hey..." He pushes himself up with his arms. "What... Are you..."

I smile, "Just enjoying the moment."

Shun moves up and sits on my abdomen. "Don't go to sleep yet!"

"I'm not!" Sitting up, I grasp Shun's thighs and pull him closer. "I'm too distracted to be tired."

He tenses up when he feels my breath against his neck. I leave gentle kisses on his jaw down to his collar-bone. He laughs nervously, "Ha... Aha... M-m/n?"

"Hmm?" I hum.

He shivers. "I-I-I don't think w-we should d-do this."

"We aren't doing anything." I pull away from his neck and laugh.

Shun puffs out his cheeks, "You! You know what I mean!"

"Fine. Then let's go to bed." My hands move from his thighs to his ass. I stand up and walk toward my room.

Shun gasps, "H-hey! Shouldn't y-you turn off the t-t-tv?"

"It'll turn off by itself later." I walk into my room, only to stop and kick shut my door. "Let's just sleep."

"I'm sleeping with you?!" I drop him on the bed.

"You never objected to sleeping with me." Shrugging, I pull off my shirt and crawl into bed.

Shun immediately scoots toward the wall, "W-w-why d-did yo-you-"

"Shun! Stop being so embarrassed! We aren't going to do anything weird... Unless you want to." I slide under the covers.

"G-goodnight!" He slides under the covers and faces the wall. He's shaking in embarrassment still.

Staring at the back of his head, I sigh and gently wrap my around his hips. Pulling him close to my body.

"M/n-" I cut him off.

"Just for tonight? I really need a cuddle buddy..." I bury my face into his messy light blue hair.

Shun scoffs, "O-only because y-you're scared."