✨Cruise: Rescued✨

Twenty-eight

More days have passed. The raft is officially done, all we need to do is figure out who stays and who goes to get help. Everyone is argues thanks to Saiko, he was the one who brought it up. Mera came back. She had a peace-offering too. It was just a bunch of weird-looking mushrooms and plants. Mera somehow managed to become like an Amazonian woman. It was weird. She was tamed by Teruhashi and potato chips.

"Or! Everyone else goes om board while Teruhashi and I stay here!" Saiko smirks.

Kuboyasu growls, "Hell no!"

"Kuboyasu, Saiki, Chiyo, and Teruhashi can go. The rest of us can stay." I suggest.

Saiko groans, "No! Take this lump of idiocy and leave Teruhashi!"

"You're so-" Shun stops me from screaming insults at the rich, silver-haired boy.

Kuboyasu claps his hands together, "Okay! That's the plan! Everyone onto this yellow and bouncy raft!"

"Huh?"

"Do not worry. We've got you kids now! Please remain calm!" A middle-aged man in the helicopter from above calls out with a red and white megaphone.

Saiko scoffs, "See?! I told you they'd come to get me."

"Shut up!" Kuboyasu growls under his breath.

Saiko pushes pass everyone to get into the yellow safety raft, where a rescue guide person is waiting. Looks like we're on our way home now.

"That was so crazy!" Shun lays his head on my shoulder. We are currently sitting in the rescue station, it's literally just a police station, waiting for his mom to pick us up.

I sigh, "We both are gonna get yelled at you know."

Shun shivers, "I know... Man! Mom is going to be so mad! I knew I had to keep my powers sealed, but it was just too strong."

"Don't worry about it Shun. At least none if us died or lost a limb." I pat his head.

Shun sighs, "But your foot..."

"The ice is helping, don't worry about it." I lay my head on top of his.

A man walks into the room, holding a clipboard, "Kaidou Shun and L/n M/n? Your mother is here."

We both get up and follow the man out. The other person in the room was Nendou and Mera. They both didn't seem to be paying any attention to Shun and I, so I don't feel about, basically, cuddling in front of them.

"Shun! L/n-kun!" Shun's mom rushes at us with open arms.

"Mom..." Shun whispers. Her arms wrap around the both of us protectively.

She sniffles, "You both scared me half to death! We will have a long discussion once we get home! That includes you L/n-kun!"

I nod guiltily, "Yes ma'am..."

Shun's mom leads us outside the building and to her car. Shun opens the door and climbs in, I follow after. "Where's Toki and Sora?"

"I told them to stay home." The car engine roars into awakening. "We'll talk on the way home."

I see Mrs. Kaidou look into the rear view mirror, her eyes trail down, "L/n-kun! What happened to your foot?"

"Um, I twisted it during the wreak... I don't remember much though." I nervously laugh it off.

She groans, "Kids these days! So irresponsible!"

"Sorry..." Shun and I say in unison.