✨Oof✨

Eighteen

I sit, half asleep, in class. I stayed up late finishing up homework I forgot to do. Not a moment's notice, the bell rings. This entire day has been a complete wreak. Mainly because I was being continuously yelled at by the teachers for sleeping in class.

"M/n, are you okay?" I feel someone shake my shoulder.

Looking up, I see Shun looking at me with concern, "Ah... No, I'm tired."

"Oh... Are you still up for ramen today?" He asks.

"Only for you, I'll go." I whisper into his ear.

He pulls away, cheeks colored pink, "You and your embarrassing statements!"

Smiling, I stand up, bag in hand, and walk for the door, "Let's get going. Everyone else is leaving."

Shun looks at the people crowding Saiki as he walks out of the room. "Ramen!"

We both follow behind them shortly. Kuboyasu was having an argument with Nendou, while Terhuhashi and Chiyo whispered to themselves. Mera wasn't there because she had work to do. Saiki was so far ahead of everyone, it almost seemed like he was avoiding them.

"Huh? Pal? Pal wait up!" Nendou ditches Kuboyasu and runs up to Saiki.

Kuboyasu groans, "We aren't done talking you idiot!"

Shun let's go of my hand(never noticed we were holding hands) to walk up to Kuboyasu, "Aren what were you and Nendou arguing about."

"Ah, nothing important. Oh! I was meaning to ask you," he rummaged through his bag and takes out an unopened video game, "You wanna head over to your place so we can play?"

Shun's red eyes sparkle with excitement, "Yeah! I can't believe you got the game!"

"It took me forever to get it!" Kuboyasu replies with just as much excitement. "Should we go now or wait after the ramen?"

"Let's go now! I'm too eager to start it." Shun fist pumps the air. If he's leaving with Kuboyasu then there us no need for me to be here.

The two of them do a u-turn and start toward Shun's place. Just as I was about to take a turn myself, Chiyo and Teruhashi link their arms with mine.

I stare at them in disgust, "What."

"Scary..." They both mumble.

Teruhashi smiles, "We were just wondering if you know anything about Kaidou liking anyone."

"Shun? Why?" Surprisingly, I'm very curious with the matter.

"Well," Chiyo starts, "As friends, obviously, we want Kaidou to have a good love life!"

"So, we want to know what type of girls he likes and if he already likes anyone." Teruhashi finishes.

I stop walk and shake my head, "You two are bonkers."

"Bo-bonkers?!"

"If you really want to know, why not just ask him?" I pull my arms away from their grasp.

Chiyo blushes, "B-because!"

I smirk, "Chiyo... Do you like Shun?"

"Ah! N-n-no! Why wo-would you s-s-say such a thing?!" She stammers.

"Ha, you do," I chuckle, "but I'll tell you a little secret."

Both girls scoot closer to me, "Yeah?"

"Since Teruhashi is little miss perfect and pretty, basically, all you have to know is he may or may not have a thing for her." Shrugging, I turn and walk away.

"Teruhashiiii!" Chiyo whines. "You're too perfect!"

"I-I'm so sorry Chiyo!"