✨Cruise: Seasick✨

Twenty-four

"Vacation? But we have school next week." Teruhashi hesitantly replies to Saiko's offer to go on a cruise with him.

"Don't worry! We'll be back early Tuesday morning!" Saiko cheers happily.

Teruhashi hums in thought, "Can I bring some friends?"

"Of course!"

"Oi! I wanna go on a cruise!" Nendou speaks up.

Shun waves his hands in the air, "Me too!"

Kuboyasu shrugs, "A cruise sounds fine. I'll tag along."

"I never invited you idiots!" Saiko snaps. "Peasants like you shouldn't be on my ship!"

"How fun! If all of us go, there will be so much things to do!" Teruhashi giggles. "Chiyo, Mera! You two want to go on a cruise too?"

"Yeah!" Chiyo cheers.

"There will be free food. Yes. I shall attend." Mera's stomach growls.

Saiko crosses his arms, "Well since Teruhashi wants you losers to tag along, then fine! Just don't ruin anything."

"L/n, Saiki, are you two coming as well?" Teruhashi questions. Her blue eyes mainly on Saiki.

I sigh, "I don't see why I can't. I'll go."

Saiki shakes his head. "I'm good thanks."

Shun pouts, "Eh? Saiki! You have to come with us! It won't be as fun without you!"

Nendou puts his hand on Saiki's shoulder, "Come on pal! It'll be great!"

"Good grief." Was all Saiki said.

Shun and Nendou cheer, "He's going!"

How the hell did they get that from "Good grief?"

"Saiko is like super rich! You should've seen his house!" Shun rambles. We are on our way to the meet up place Saiko told us to go. It's real late, but it'll be worth it... I guess. "The first time we went it was like a regular mansion-castle thing! But the second time we went it was like a giant amusement park! He made the statues move! It was so cool!"

I smile fondly at him, "That sounds amazing. Too bad I had to run a lot of errands those days." I didn't run any errands. I was just too busy watching a series on Netflix.

"Well don't worry! You get to go on a cruise, so it's almost just as good." Shun giggles.

I wrap my arm around his waist, pulling him closer to me. He tenses up at the contact, but when does he not? Gently, I place a kiss on his forehead.

"Oh? Look there's L/n and Kaidou." Kuboyasu shows up with Saiki and Nendou. Shun quickly moves away from me, causing me to let go of him.

"Aren! Are you ready?" Shun runs up to him, excitedly.

Kuboyasu nods, "Yep! Let's get going!"

Saiko leads us on board the ship. Everything is so fancy. Rich people.

"Woah! Everything is so spacious and fancy!" Chiyo exclaims.

"Hm." Saiko smirks triumphantly.

"Uh? Kaidou? Are you okay?" Kuboyasu's voice echoes. I look over my shoulder and see Shun leaning against the wall. My eyes widened.

"Shun? Are you okay?" I walk over and help him stand. His legs are like jello.

"I don't feel so good." He falls into my arms. Shun clings to my shirt, tugging it as if he's trying to stand again.

Teruhashi rushes over, "You must be sick. Seasick."

"Saiko-san, where are the rooms?" Chiyo asks worriedly.

Saiko signals us to follow him. I pick up Shun bridal style. Kuboyasu grabs his bag and trails behind me.