Porcelain Face «AU»

★Based on a song by 4DOORTHEATER
★Nerd!Adrien AU

Adrien Agreste. Collegę Francois Dupont's biggest nerd. Rumors? Check. Bullies? Absolutely. (A/N; Play now)

They call me the kid with the cardboard face

He still smiles nonetheless which annoyed his bullies to the bone.

Pencil, the smile, the frown that'd erase

He stood up, looking at his bullies after the mocking and a bit of beating. Ouch. It still hurt nonetheless.

Make me a monster with paper maché

But what does he do? He still smiles, everyone not knowing what he really feels inside. He just smiles.

The boy with the cardboard face just smiles.

I'm the kid with the cardboard face

He was just sitting down on his usual seat, doodling a dude with sunglasses.

I drew what I had with some black sunglasses

Suddenly, his usual bullies walked in front of him and the girl, seemingly to be the leader, Ms. Chloé Bourgeois, grabbed his paper and showed it to everyone in class as she starts to draw on the doodle with some long as eyelashes.

A girl took my shades and she sharpie-d eyelashes

He just laughed along with them and Kim, one of his bullies got annoyed with this and grabbed his bag then threw it to his head.

A boy stole my snapback and burned my hair straight

The whole class started to laugh. As usual. He still smiled nonetheless.

I'm the kid with the cardboard face

Suddenly, the teacher came in with a questioning look on her face. She shrugged it off and her face was replaced with an expecting look.

Adrien quickly fixes his stuff and went back to his seat and listened to the teacher. He heard interesting news though. There was a new student.

"Please make her feel welcome. She's new in France"

And it's a girl.

"You may now come in"

Everyone was practically shook when she came in. Well...

She is just drop dead beautiful

Midnight locks that framed her face in pigtails. Porcelain white skin. Rosy pink lips and big, bright bluebell eyes.

Everyone adored her right off the bat

But I met a girl with a porcelain name

"Hello! My name is Marinette! Marinette Dupain-Cheng! I hope we can get along", the new student introduces herself with her sweet voice, ending with a sweet smile.

She seems nice...

Easy to talk to

Let's just hope she isn't actually like Chloé

But hard to explain

Damn, even Adrien himself was captivated despite his thoughts. He hasn't seen anyone like this in his life. She gives off a really nice vibe too.