Endearment

★I don't know what's the deal with me honestly. I can write hundreds of sad stories but fluffy and cute ones? As if that existed.
★The season may be out of place but it's a one-shot. Bear with me

It was a cold Sunday morning, it was almost Christmas. Adrien decided to walk to school today for a project, surprisingly granted the permission to do so.

He enjoyed watching children play in the park. Throwing snowballs and running around, so carefree. It was heartwarming to watch.

As Adrien is passing by the park, he saw an all too familiar face. She seemed to be struggling to be keeping up with the little girl she is babysitting.

Marinette.

He only stood from afar, not wanting to scare her away. He never really knew why she got scared of him. Was he really that intimidating? 

He just watched her from afar, following wherever she runs to. Clumsy or not. He had always adored this girl.

The class president and a very helpful and selfless person. She is always willing to help others before herself. She's like, an everyday Ladybug.

The thought of her, flustered and shy when she's talking in front of him, made him sad. Is it because of his father? Darn it, Gabe.

He sighs and decided to just enjoy the view of Marinette chasing around the little girl, looking like a family. It was nice to watch.

Suddenly, the little girl saw him and waved before running over to him. He panicked.

"I thought I was being subtle?!"

"Hey, Marinette's boyfriend! I'm Manon!", she greets.

"Manon! Don't disturb someo— AHHHH! ADRIEN, DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!"

Adrien chuckles. "Hey, Marinette"

"Marinette! It's your boyfriend!", Manon says.

Marinette flushed redder than red. "Manon!", she sighs before continuing. "Why don't we get some hot cocoa?"

Manon's face lit up and nods vigorously.

Marinette smiles. "We'll get going. I'm sorry about this little deta— What is it, Manon?", she was interrupted by a little girl tugging her sleeve.

"Can't he come with us..?", Manon says with the baby doll eyes.

Marinette can't look away. She sighs and looks at Adrien. He nodded and smiled. "Alright then, Adrien's coming with us"

"Yay!", Manon says and hugs Adrien's leg.

Adrien smiles and carries Manon. He then puts her on his shoulders while holding her legs and Manon softly running through his hair and is curious on how smooth it is.

Marinette giggles. "Ready to go?"

Manon grins and nods. "To the hot cocoa!"
.
.
.
The three were slowly walking to the café, engaging different topics from time to time. Manon was just pointing things out of randomness.