Theory #1

★Okay, I mentioned something about theories in this book, and lately, I've been having some internal debate with myself. With some topics that my mind just couldn't shake off and it keeps bugging me and my curiosity.

★So, I decided to write it down here and satisfy my curiosity. I guess it worked? xD

★Enjoy my over thinking mind xD

ICE CREAMS THEORY; What they really mean

WARNING; this contains spoilers. If you're behind episodes, please watch it before reading this to avoid confusion

I also don't want to get this into people's heads and hate on the other ships, mainly Lukanette and the Adrigami ones. It's the last thing that I want you guys to be doing. Please avoid the ship hate qwq.

Lately, after the Miracle Queen episode, people(mostly the Love Square stans and the Lukanette and AdriGami stans), are fighting over the Endgame ship. I researched about it and found out that all of this pinpointed to the ice creams at the end of the scene in Miracle Queen.

Notice those ice creams? Yeah, that's what I am going to talk about in this theory.

Some of you might already know this, but that doesn't mean I couldn't say it out here xD

Let's start..

In the end scene of Miracle Queen, both Adrien and Marinette are seen buying Andre's ice cream and are given their set of colors. (And we all know that those colors represent of symbolize something, in reference to the Glaciator episode)

And the raging ship war is making me concerned for the fallen unity of the Fandom.

Then, I noticed.

The colors.

The colors are different from their past ice creams.

Marinette's ice cream is composed of Pink and Blue; Adrien's ice cream is composed of Green and Yellow. Both with cherries on them xD

Let's see here..

Marinette's ice cream could symbolize Luka in some way, but note that not all of those colors are in Luka's color scheme. Luka doesn't have pink in his color scheme:

 Luka doesn't have pink in his color scheme:

But take a look at her pants. Coincidence? I think not.

Next up, let's take a look at Adrien's ice cream.

Adrien's ice cream is impossible to be able to symbolize Kagami. Look closely at the colors of his ice cream, Kagami doesn't have those colors in her color schemes.

 Look closely at the colors of his ice cream, Kagami doesn't have those colors in her color schemes

(A/N; THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER OHMYGOD I CAN'T-)

Green and Yellow aren't color schemes of Kagami Tsurugi, people. Kagami moreover has the color scheme of Ladybug plus the colors brown and white. So there is no way that Adrien's ice cream symbolizes Kagami in any way, but note the colors, Green and Yellow.

 So there is no way that Adrien's ice cream symbolizes Kagami in any way, but note the colors, Green and Yellow

CONCLUSION;

You all probably have figured it out by my stalled explanations, but the ice cream colors do NOT symbolize Luka Couffaine and Kagami Tsurugi. Those colors symbolize THEMSELVES.

Thomas Astruc mentioned that Season 4 will be like Chat Blanc and the season focuses more on the characters themselves plus with action along the episodes. Just looking back on the episode Stormy Weather 2 itself, the episode is all about change; but the message itself is just vague.

In the end? These dorks are meant to be together after all, they just need time to accept themselves fully and they're good to go.

After all, you can't love others if you don't love yourself first.

That is all for this theory, everyone! I really enjoyed debating with myself in making this xD I hope you like it! Please don't fight me in the comments section x"D. 

Bug out!

~chanii♡