Stalkers

Heyoooooo! Wanna try something new today :D
★This was Alya x Nino fluff! Requested by biromanticMESS

Alya x Nino

Finally. Nino confessed to Alya about his feelings. It took some time and some gentle nudges here and there to encourage him to make his move. It took a lot of convincing too.

Of course, Alya returned his feelings and the two sorted themselves out and planned to go on a date together. Their first date together.

You can see how Nino's face lit up with excitement with a tinge hint of nervousness on his face. It was still pretty cute in Alya's opinion.

The two planned where to meet up and when to meet up for the upcoming date. They had a couple of arguments but ended up planning on Friday after school, meeting up in front of the Louvre Museum, then they bid their goodbyes and went apart their ways.

And of course, Alya needed some wardrobe help and she is lucky to have an aspiring designer by her side which happens to know what was going on.

"I got you, Alya! I have the perfect outfit just for this day! I've been waiting for this!", Marinette, her best friend exclaims eagerly.

At first, it was Marinette who Nino was interested in. Alya even set her up with a supposedly date with Adrien which was actually a date with Nino. And now, look at where she is.

Alya gave Marinette a raised eyebrow. "You've been planning for this all along?", she asks.

Marinette stiffens but relaxes not long after as she faces Alya, her hand on the back of her head. "Hehehe... I have shipped you two ever since", she says, sheepishly.

Alya let out a chuckle. "I didn't know... Quite ironic for Ms. Shipper to be shipping us when she's having problems with Mr. Sunshine herself", Alya teases.

Marinette's face went ablaze as she shushes her best friend. "Shush Alya! This is about you! Not me", she says, giggling at the end. "Anyhow, what matters is that Nino finally asked you out! I'm so happy for you!", she adds.

"Maybe not for long Adrien will ask you out too~", Alya cooes, teasing her best friend.

Marinette made exaggerated hand gestures as her face gets redder by second. "Alya! I said that this was about you!"

The room was filled with heartfelt laughters for the night.
.
.
.
Nino also needed help, apparently. "Hey, boys also need help for dates. Not just girls", he states.

And so here he is, running off to his one and only best friend, Adrien Agreste a.k.a Mr. Sunshine. It was also a good thing since Adrien is a fashion model. Seriously, how lucky can be these two?

"So you finally asked Alya out, huh? That's great, man!", Adrien compliments his best friend's courage.

"It was super nerve-wracking, dude! I even stammered in front of her! Urgh.. How can I be so lame..", Nino says, hiding his face behind his red cap.

Adrien chuckles and pats Nino on the back. "It's fine! See? Everything worked out well in the end!", he says while patting Nino on the back.