two

"So that bottle of liquor is what you call a Macallan?", Joaquin looked unimpressed at the expensive bottle of whiskey that I held in my hands when I stood in front of his trailer.

"That is a so called Macallan also known for being one of the best whiskeys from 1990."

"How expensive is that?", he closed the door after I had entered the trailer.

"Do you really want to know? Let's say I stole it from my dad."

"You seem angry. What's happened?"

"I've never befriended someone so fast", I laughed about myself that I still trust someone I don't even know well after everything that has happened.

"You don't need to tell me. We can just lay down and watch a movie. But is that okay? I mean you're dating that Northsider boy so-"

"I don't know if I still am. We found my cousin Polly today, turns out she's pregnant from him so that's why they tried to run away."

"Damn, that is bad. Are you sure that's the way it happened?"

"She told us. I mean she told Betty who told Jughead who told me. They wanted to start a new life with their child and leave everyone here. I'm sorry, I shouldn't tell you all of this."

"No, don't worry about it. I mean I hoped that you would be single, you're pretty hot", he made me chuckle shyly, "But that shouldn't have happened to you."

"It shouldn't happen to anyone.. I don't even know what to think anymore, there's been so much going on lately. I assume you don't have a girlfriend, am I right?"

"Totally right. Southsiders suck at relationships and Northsiders are-"

"conceited, stuck-up, annoying, selfish?", I completed his sentence with a crooked smile.

"I tried to use a nicer word considering you're a Northsider yourself but that fits perfectly."

"I just hate how they think they're better for no reason and always expect you to be perfect. My aunt would probably kill me if she found out that I'm sitting in a Southsiders trailer who is also a Serpent. I guess she hates you guys even more than the Blossoms and her hate against that family is really strong. I'm sorry for that by the way. Hey, why do you actually live alone in this trailer?"

"I used to live in Greendale with my mom for years after my dad left us. She blames him being a Serpent for being a bad dad so she prohibited me from joining them. So I moved to Fangs when I was twelve and now that I have my own money I live in this trailer on my own."

"Oh, I'm sorry for that. Who's Fangs?"

"A friend of mine. I can introduce him to you if you'd like to meet them."

"The Serpents annoyed Veronica yesterday during the movie so you're all likeable to me", I chuckled.

Archie 👨🏻‍🦰

the show starts in twenty minutes

where are you?

Liz 👩🏼‍⚖️

Damn, Arch, I forgot about the talent show

I can't make it, I'm so sorry

I can't do this without you

You gave me all the advices and now I feel like I'm forgetting them

Arch, even if I tried I couldn't be there on time

I'm not at home