twelve

Betty and I went to FP to persuade him to come to Jug's birthday party.

"You see what it means to her", I told him before we left, "She's really in love with Jug and they're happy. All that is left is that both of you talk to each other again."

"What about you and Sweet Pea?", he just answered my question with a question.

"FP, this is about Jug's birthday, not my friendship to someone."

"Your dad is not in the city, it's my turn to take care of you."

"Then take care of me and your son at his party, we'd love to see you there", I tried it one last time.

"I'll think about it."

"Have you invited him yet?", Betty asked me on our way back home.

"No and I don't think I should. We're not like dating or something. We said we would only invite good friends."

"He asked you out so basically, you're almost dating which is the same knowing how close you are. If you don't invite him, I'll do it."

"You wouldn't do that, Betts. I don't understand why you all want to get to know him so desperately."

"I want to get to know Toni, too. But you've spent the past nights with that boy so you actually like him."

"Do I really have to ask him?"

"Yes, you do. Show him that you like him before you regret it."

Liz

some friends and I are throwing a party for FP's son

i thought you could accompany me?

Sweet Pea

isn't it weird?

a Serpent between all of the Northsiders

Joaquin will be there, too

he's with Kevin, a friend of mine

I would have agreed anyways

I'll pick you up

the party is at our neighbor's house

so let's just meet in front of our house?

sure, I'll see you then 🐍

"You're too late again, Liz", Cheryl criticized me again when I arrived at the cheerleading training.

Why did I even still do it? The only people who were nice to me here were Ronnie and Betty.

"What do you want to do about it?"

"You won't be a part of our next choreography so you won't harm our performance."

"Let me guess, you'll be standing in front of everyone just because you're a Blossom?"

"Don't try to challenge me, you'll loose anyways."

"Let's see about it", so I started our dance battle only to win the fight against Cheryl thanks to Betty who asked the girls to vote.

"Specter one, Blossom zero", I snapped at Cheryl when we walked away,

"So you and Sweet pea are dating?", Joaquin asked me when we prepared the cake for Jug in the kitchen.