fifty-nine

an: hey, everyone! The next chapter is going to be the last one for season two. I've got some ideas for season three. Do you want to read more? Should I write a new book or more chapters in this one? Please let me know what you think in the comments or message me. It would mean a lot to me! xx

__________________________________________________

We've started a discussion on whether we should go and fight the Ghoulies or stay safe in this place. I wasn't sure what to think. We had a good chance. But Malachai was angry, he became the devil himself as soon as he took revenge on someone. And that someone are the Serpents now.

„I can't just sit here!", Sweet Pea raised his voice against Jug.

I rolled my eyes, this wouldn't help it. A fight would only make things worse.

„You've got no chance, Sweet Pea, you're staying here!", Jug shouted back pushing my boyfriend against the wall in front of everyone.

Wouldn't hurt him though.

„You've said it yourself, the Ghoulies are back."

„We're going to take care of it as soon as FP and my dad are back", I stepped in.

„Oh, I thought that you two are our leaders? Yeah, just right, just because of you Fangs was shot!"

„Careful", Jug stepped in front of me in case they would start to fight again.

„And Fangs could die now. And the Ghoulies want to see our blood now because the fucking car race of yours."

„One hour", I tried it, „That's all that we're asking for."

He stormed off angrily, but mom reassured me by saying that we would do the right thing.

„Babe, you know I didn't mean it like that. Not against you", Pea came back to me as soon as had calmed down a bit.

„Jug's trying his best and I support his decision. I would do the same."

„I know, I'm just-"

„We're all worried sick but Fangs is going to make it", I tried to persuade him and myself.

„Ellie, come here now", Jug yelled over, he seemed stressed.

„Go to him", Pea gave me a half smile and kissed my forehead.

„Thanks", I whispered and walked to Jug just to let him tell me that Penny had Toni and we would have to bring her back.

„Hey, Jones and Specter", Penny greeted us in her annoying voice.

„Toni", I whispered looking at my sister who sat on one couch tied up, „Are you alright?"

„Ellie, she's not alone here."

Jug took out his switchblade immediately when we heard something. That something was Malachai joining us sounding like a psychopath, „Surprise."

„You said it would only be the three of us."

„I don't go anywhere without backup. Not after what you two have done to me. Plus, we have to talk, all of us."

„There's nothing we have to talk about. I'll take Toni and we'll go", I tried to have a clear voice.

„Not so fast, baby", Malachai looked at me for a second but turned to Jug, „I've waited for so long to see you again, believe me."

„Back off, you damn goblin", I finally heard Cheryl's voice a few meters away from us, bow and arrow in her hands.

„We brought backup, too. As we said already, we take Toni and leave."

Malachai's blood must have boiled, he was so happy about the chance to get revenge. Penny was still sitting in her seat calmly.