six

Turned out that Polly remembered more the story than Jason did and slowly but surely the others believed me that his amnesia was only a lie. From what I heard, Polly was interrogated by Sheriff Keller at the Lodge's apartment. I was glad to hear that she was alright but I didn't feel like throwing a party. I still tried to avoid Jason in school.

Joaquin

hey, are you still alive?

if not then I apologize for such a bad joke

Liz

ha ha, very funny

I wanted to message you earlier but I had stuff going on

Stuff?

I was a suspect in the case of Jason Blossom

Sheriff Keller interrogated me

so did you try to kill your boyfriend?

if yes, I think we can only meet with the protection of my Serpent friends

funny, again

I didn't do it, of course

can we still meet again?

just a hint: you can do that without protection, tall snake

it's a yes, Northsider-hating Northsider

I sat at Pops with Veronica, Archie, Jughead and Betty. We were now the core five. Archie told me he forgot about the whole talent show thing and Veronica apologized for stealing Betty from me. She didn't notice it. Jughead and Betty also said sorry for doing what they did: being a couple and forgetting about their friend, especially during this time that I needed them. We were talking about the incident at Andrew's construction the other evening. Archie wanted to talk to the Serpents so Kevin's friend will help us.

"Who exactly is Kevin's friend?", I asked them a bit too curious, "Maybe we know him."

"Joaquin, I think."

Wait, what?

"Archie, this is dangerous. The Serpents are dealing with drugs", Betty told us.

Wait, what.. again?

"Who says that? Aunt Alice?", I muttered.

"Polly said that. Jason has done a job for them because they needed money."

Wait. What.

"Archie, it's a stupid idea to go to this bar", Jughead tried to help.

"Jughead, are you helping us or not? Thank you for your help", Archie said ironically before he stood up.

"I'll be coming with you, Archie", I followed him after I gave Jughead a look that I will be okay.

I knew that he didn't want to go there because FP was a Serpent and no one should find out. As his best friend I knew about that of course. Maybe I could help the boys with my knowledge.

"So you're Joaquin?", I asked Kevin's friend on our way to the White Wyrm while the others were talking about a different topic, "It's a rare name, isn't it?"

"I don't know", he shrugged his shoulders confused.

I have no idea why but somehow I had a bad vibe about this. Something seemed suspicious to me.