twenty

"Sheriff Keller thought that I could persuade you to give them the names they want", I visited FP him after the jubilee.

"You might not know all of the Serpent's history but I won't ever do that."

"Mom told me about it, all of it. Of course I understand that you're loyal to the Serpents but I care about Jughead, not the others."

"What would your Sweet Pea say?", FP sighed.

"You're family, FP. Don't do that to him. He needs you, his dad, his family not some foster home. Of course, I go to Southside High with him but is that enough? Dad will pay for whatever he needs but he only wants to spend time with you."

"I know I don't have to ask you to do that but please promise me to take care of him. I am a good person but I've made some mistakes and I will take the responsibility. Maybe I can still be with my son but if I can't, you and your parents have to do that for me."

"You're a good role model to him."

"I doubt that", he laughed.

"FP, I'm serious. We'll get you out of here", I promised him confidently.

"Tallboy called me. He wants to meet you and Jughead at his trailer", Sweet Pea welcomed me when he picked me up from the police station.

"Hello to you too, pretty boy", I grinned kissing him.

"Pretty? I'd rather be called hot", he replied pulling me closer to him.

"You're both. Let's meet them soon so we can be alone afterwards."

"Elizabeth Specter", a man in his fifties called me when we arrived at Jug's trailer to meet everyone, "It's an honor to meet Harvey's sapphire."

"That's Tallboy", Toni told me but before she could tell me more about him she pulled me to the door where the tall boy - his name actually described him perfectly - knocked against.

Jug opened with Betty standing behind him. Damn, looked like we interrupted them doing something.

"Hey", he said confused.

"We've heard that your dads haven't spoken about any names. Serpents are here for each other. You should know that no matter what happens to him and how long he's away, we'll help you", he had two jackets in his hand, "These belong to you if you want."

Jug and I smiled at each other proudly, both of us putting it on, it perfectly fit. Betty had a worried expression on her face, my Serpent friends looking at me proudly.

@lizspecter: late nights aka found a new core four 😎 @tonitopaz @fangsfogarty @sweetpea ❤️

@jugheadjones: you should wear more clothes

@bettycooper: have fun 💕

@sweetpea: why am I the last mentioned 🤔

@lizspecter: look away 😚 @jugheadjones, same for you 😉 💜 @bettycooper, last but not least @sweetpea 😇

@archieandrews: no need to look for new friends 😔

@cherylblossom: knew you'd just drop your friends like boys 🙄

@vlodge: enjoy it 💋

@pollycooper: cute girls 😍

@tonitopaz: love you 👯

@fangsfogarty: she likes me more just get over it @sweetpea 💁🏽‍♂️

@jasonblossom: have fun 😅

@kevinkeller: Liz the style queen @jugheadjones 👸

@lizspecter: I don't @archieandrews 🥰, @vlodge 😘, @tonitopaz 👯, @kevinkeller 👑, @fangsfogarty I'll have to think about that 🤓