eleven

"So you're my sister, Antoinette?", I turned to look at Toni grinning, she seemed to not really like that name, "After hearing a good explanation I have to admit, it's pretty cool to have you as my sister now. My sister is a bartender, that's so cool."

"It's cool that my sister can drive me around in her fast car", she replied with the same big smile on her face.

"Wait, you don't have one? I mean you don't need one but I honestly feel bad now for having a family all my life and you didn't get the chance to."

"We weren't allowed to give her big presents. Everyone thought we would buy her love so I can't give Toni as much as I give you until she is eighteen years old and then she'll get everything that I couldn't give, time and money", my dad explained to me, "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"I think I have to get used to the fact that this is normal in Riverdale. It's okay, dad. I got a sister."

"Good then I'll leave and let you two spend time together."

After Toni and I had exchanged numbers, talked about our whole lives, school, friends and all of that stuff, it was late enough for us to go home. I found out that she was actually happy the way it was which I was so happy about. Plus, our dad bought her that motorcycle at least. When I first heard about it, I felt like a spoilt girl who didn't even appreciate what she got but hearing that she was happy with everything calmed me. I always wanted a sister. Betty was a sister to me but of course Polly was her real sister so it's different. I was so looking forwards to seeing Toni more often.

"Fangs told me what he said. I'm sorry about it", Sweet Pea came to us when we were about to leave the White Wyrm.

"It's okay, I'm glad I know about Toni being my sister now", I avoided the part of us allegedly dating.

"That's good uh but I actually meant the other part of it. I didn't tell him to say that."

"I know, Sweet Pea, and I'd really like to give you an answer right now but I'm really exhausted after this day and I need more time to think about it. Can we just go to your place and spend the rest of the evening together?", I yawned.

"Of course", he chuckled laying his arm around me.

Dad and Fred would visit Archie's mom over the weekend, Archie told Jug and me that they would get a divorce. He seemed to be okay with that after his dad explained it to him.

"Maybe you don't know it but it's Jughead's birthday tomorrow",  Arch told Betty when we walked through the hall.

"Archie!", I hit his chest, "Jughead hates his birthday."

"And he didn't tell me?", Betty looked at us.

"Liz is right, he doesn't like to talk about it."

"Each year we would eat at Pop's and we went to the drive in until now that it's closed, obviously", I added, "It's time for you to do that with him."

"I'd love to but you two have to be there, you're his best friends."

Archie and I looked at each other laughing, "Nah, we don't want to be the third wheel."

"Oh come on! Just like in old times."

"The core four?", I chuckled.

"Hey, I have to go now but I'll see you later", Archie told us.

"You really have to be there, it's always been us four", Betty insisted.

"Yeah but now we have Ronnie as well and I'm seeing other people so you can spend some time alone with your boyfriend", I playfully winked at her.

"Liz, stop that", her cheeks went red, "Who are those other people? I thought there's only.."

"Shh, not so loud in here Betts. We uh well..", I looked around if someone could hear us, especially Cheryl or Jason but they weren't here, "He might have asked me to be his girlfriend.. And dad might have admitted that I've got a half sister."

"What? I mean.. what?! You have a sister? A half sister? And he asked you out? How and when and what did you say?"

"Yesterday and I didn't say anything. I'm still trying to forget Jason, I just couldn't say yes  immediately. I'm thinking about it. And I met one his friends and dad admitted that she was my sister. Dad was with dating her mom before mine and they fought a lot because she tried to force him to stay with her because of Toni so long story short she was raised by her uncle."

"You need to tell me the whole story after school. How do you feel now?"

"I'm glad, I have a sister, isn't that great?"

"And how about the other thing?", she asked me emphatically, shaking her head to the side where Jason walked now.

"I'll think about it but I have no idea right now. Let's talk about this later. You want to throw Jug a party, don't you?", I looked at her with a suspicious smile.

"And you will give me FP's number so I can invite him."

"He will hate me, not you. I hoped that my death would be more exciting than Jughead Jones killing me but if you want him to be mad at me, I'll help you", I joked.

"Betty, what did you want to say about Jughead's birthday?", Veronica asked during our break.

"Mr. Jones told me Jug has never had a birthday party!"

"Yeah", Archie and I nodded, "At least I've never been at one and we are friends since we were born."

"Let's throw a surprise party for him!", Betty suggested excited.

Veronica loved the idea, Archie and I just shook our heads heavily, it actually hurt.

"Everyone says that but no one means it like that", Kevin helped Veronica.

"You don't know Jug then, Kev. I backed him a cake once and he threw it in my face", I replied bluntly.

"Jug's a lonely wolf."

"Let's ignore the negative things. You guys know me, I have to wear a party dress. We should only invite his close friends and your boyfriends", Ronnie looked at Kev and I.

"I don't have one."

"Please, don't tell me you don't like that tall Serpent you've been hanging out with. He helped you to get over Jason, he deserves a chance. If you don't bring him, I'm going to pick him up."

Chuck was back which made sure to be a current subject everyone talked about. As soon as he walked over to Ethel, Betty followed him. What did she want to do now? We should keep our distance after what has happened. We were lucky that he told no one about what we did.

She raised her voice and did that thing with her nails again, he seemed to provoke her. While Ronnie asked about what Chuck did to Ethel, I looked at her worried, "Are you alright?"

"There are a lot of things that I can't do or that I can't control but I can throw a good birthday party for my boyfriend."

"Fuck it, let's just throw one", I agreed when I saw Jason standing in the corner talking to the cheerleading girls.

"My dad's away, let's do it at my house. We could all need some fun", Archie looked from us to Valerie.

"Now you speak my language."