Chapter 1

Kortlynn POV:

BEEP-BEEP-BEE(gco)

Man I'm getting soooo tired of school it wouldn't make no sense 😂 luckily it's almost time for us to get out but NOT before i get my damn diploma from Mr. shitface harris that man get on my nerves with this testing mess like damnnn big guy you take the tests tell me how it works 😂 Anyways let me get up before my brother come in here and on that cue he did.

Kourtney: *knocks* you up yet?

Me: yeah i been up

Kourtney: well if you been up why in the hell you ain't dressed yet?

Me: *rolls eyes* because you dick i don't know what I'm going to wear yet and you standing in the door wasting my time and yours just by standing there. *smirks* ya feel me kid ?

Kourtney: I'm not even finna deal with ya big knotty ass head you got 15 minutes to get dressed so i can take you to school since your car needs it oil changed. You'll have it before you get out of school I'll text you where it's parked.

with that he walked out.

Where's my manners my name is Kortlynn Marie Peterson. I'm 18 and a senior at Jefferson-Miller High School. I'm kinda of a "AB student" but honestly I'm just worried about graduating. My birthday is January 1st. Yes I'm a New Year Baby 😬.

I'm 5'3 but long black hair passing my shoulders I'm not mixed with anything even though people think that I'm just natural. I have slightly light brown eyes and the pretty face and body to match. I guess you can say I'm mixed with black and beauty lol. I'm cocky but not that cocky.

^
* sorry for mistakes *