Chapter 27

Rage POV-

I was so PISSED OFF that nigga did that to my girl then she was pregnant. I know this shit gonna kill King once he hear this. I took out my phone began to text The groupchat

• Text mode •

Me- Y'all get to the trap right nie. We going to WAR 🤬 tonight!

Guns 🔫💰-me and Dre hea nie I'm ready fo da shits ⚰️

King💰🔌- wtf happened?

Ghost 👻💣- just pulled up

• Text Mode ended •

I didn't bother about texting back. I see Kay crying. Damn this shit hurt me.

"Come here ma" she walked over to me with her head down. I lift her chin up so she was looking at me.

"You ain't gotta worry about that nigga no mo. You moved on to way better. Don't never ya head down because you too beautiful fo that. You gonna be my wife and we gonna have us a lot of babies. I love you ma don't ever think different just by what you just told me, okay?"

She smiled a little. "Okay" i told her i gotta go and I'll be back later. "Be safe" she said pecking my lips. I left.

========================

At the trap...

Everyone was here so i decided to get started.

Rage- what we know Bricks?

Guns- to add on to what we know... his main trap is on 54th st. at the deadend. It's like 30 niggas in there. He barely there though.

I nodded.

Me- gonna go there tonight send a message to the workers

Killa- already Done.

King- what made this come up we planned this for Friday night when he is there.

He sighed with head in  his hands. "I guess it's time" he thought to himself.....

Rage started telling him word for word of what Kay told him. Afterwards he had a murder look in his eyes.

King- that's my mothafuckin sister man! Why she just come to me? I would've ending that nigga where he stood. I'm most def killin someone tonight. Believe that shit.

Rage- Well let's load up then.

It's time for war!

😳

Feedback ?

Excuse the mistakes 😘