Chapter 12

Rage POV-

Me and king was still at the table eating. We was more focused on feeding our faces then to make a conversation. Damn Lil ma can cook.

Me- bruh ya sis can cook

King- *laughing nodding his head* i know man now you see why i was like a lil kid in the den.

Me- hell ya

King- just so you know ima be sleep in the morning so you might wanna go get Kay Kay number because I'm not getting up.

Me- smh okay dude. I'll get it before i leave. Now let's wash these dishes.

After washing the dishes and talking to king. He said he was going to bed and make sure to get kortlynn's number.

To her room i guess she was in the shower cause i didn't see nobody so i sat on her bed watching tv till she comes out.

15 minutes later...

I heard the shower stopped i didn't stop looking at BGC was on and they was hitting then commercial break came and her bathroom door open her hair was wet and down her back and light pink towel wrapped around her. She is beautiful. She was about drop the towel till she felt my eyes on her she turned around slowly then i thought about what king said

"She shoot better than me"

I finally spoke up "girl you better not have a gun while you turning around slow like that" she went and turned around she had a red and black .45 in her hand smiling started waving it around.

"Bruh chill out" trying to dodge her pointing the gun at me.

She started laughing "last time i checked this was my room and you making yaself At home and shit. Wait my nigga was you watching bad girl club? I knew some was wrong with you" she put the gun down and got her sleeping clothes and walked into her bathroom. She can Looking bad even bed clothes. She had on some shorts and sport bra i just stared i didn't know she was talking till she was snapping her fingers in my face. "Nigga did you hear me?"

"Nah what you say ma?" Giving her my attention.

"what did you come in my room for?" At first i forgot but then i remembered "king said give me your number so you can be up when i come tomorrow morning" she looked annoyed "his dumb ass could've gave you my number. His ass just too damn high to do it. Let me see ya phone Rachel." Who tf is Rachel? "Who tf Is Rachel?" She was smiling "that's you stupid. You like the name." I stood up walking to her "Repeat that" "Rach-" i pinned her against the wall then i picked her up and gently but rough threw her on the her bed. She tried hitting me but i put her hands above her head.

"Now that i got yo big head ass attention. My name is Rage but you can call me R'Mari. I'm sorry for giving you a hard time when we ran into each other. I didn't know you was my bestfriend's sister. I wanna get to know you if you let me." I looked in to her meaning everything i said. I don't know what this girl doing to me i haven't even known here that long. She sighed and looked at then away. I pulled her chin up "nah ma look at me when we talking"

she was turning pink "okay Mari. I'll get to know you but i don't have friends so you'll be my first friend" she said smiling "I'll be so honored" i said smiling i kissed her head and got up i looked at her for a while she started blushing.

"Okay ma here's my number." I wrote it down on her lil notebook "text Me whenever I'll see you in the morning" with that i kissed her head once more and walked out.

I didn't feel like driving home so i went to king room and knocked "come in" i walked in "aye bro i don't feel like driving and i already got clothes. Ima take the guest rooms" he started laughing "you asking or telling?" "Hell probably both" "nigga you know i don't care. Just don't fw my sis." "I'm not man. G'night foo" "G'Night foo nie get out my shit"

I walked to the guest room and got myself together. I'm tired, full, and high asf. I'm finna go to sleep. Me and my future wife got school tomorrow 😏✌🏽.

King&Rage Friendship 🥴

"Future Wifeeeeeee" 😂😂😂

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘