Chapter 21

Skip - KayKay is fully recovered & Juan is Dead with his family and empire...

Nobody's POV-

After everything that happened KayKay moved in with Mari and they are happy as ever. Even though there have been some sexual tension between the two said didn't say anything their bodies just showed it. KayKay decided to test her luck.

She did her hygiene and stuff. She wore her light gray spandex shorts with a black nike sport bra. She was going to cook dinner so she didn't have to get dressed up. She didn't know what she wanted so she decided asked to ask Mari. She went downstairs he was on the couch playing the game she just smirked "I'll get his attention just watch" she stepped in front of the TV. He eyed her licking his lips his mind was everywhere.

Mari- wassup ma

KayKay- what you want to eat?

Mari- *shrugs* i don't know some quick i guess.

She nodded and walked away. Mari looked as she walked away. "Damn" he thought to himself. He wanted to keep playing the game but his mans had some different in mind. He walked to the kitchen KayKay bend over getting some out the freezer. "My baby looking too good to not eat" he thought. He walked up behind her.

KayKay- Mari what are yo— mmmmm baby
Mari was rubbing her clit through her short. Kissing her neck from behind.

Mari- damn ma. You wet fo me ? *by Now he done took off her shorts and sitting on the counter with her legs wide as they can go*
KayKay- mmmm yesssss Baby I'm wet for youuuuuu...... stop teasin baeee

He wanted her to beg for it so he went faster.

KayKay- ouuuuuuuuu Babyyyyy p-p-pleaseee i-i-i want it ouuuuuuu *she's running at this point because of the pleasure*
Mari- nah don't be runnin. You should've known i was comin fo wearin 'em shorts. *adding two finger* ain't that right, hmmm?

KayKay was in so much pleasure to care to answer she just nodded to him. That was good enough for him

Mari- Good girl
He went down and started eating like it no tomorrow. He could feel her tighten up round his fingers.
Mari- hold it!
He pushed his head deeper
KayKay- mariiiiiii i cant hold it nooooomoooreeeeeee
Mari- let it go mami
On his command she released and he licked her clean. She wasn't near done. She was horny now. She was going to get top but Mari pushed her back down.
Mari- nah ma. Let me. *kissing on her breast

She couldn't control herself she started to get frustrated and decided to test the waters 😉 

She moved hand down in his boxers and finally found what she been wanting for the longest but Mari was taking to long for her liking. She started going up and down playing with the tip. He groaned.

Mari- shiiiiiitttt ma. You betta stop that shit

At this point Mari was "trying" to move Kay's hand but she gripped tighter and went faster.  Mari lost it at this point, he wanted to go slow with Kay but she had other plans in mind

Mari- *groans. Bitting his bottom* you finna get it nie ma. Face down ass up right nie.

She ain't never moved to fast in her life but she obey daddy's commands. He arced her so far her head was in the bed.

Mari- * smacks her ass * just like that and betta keep it there too. If not you finna get it worse than this.

With that being said he started to eat her from the back. She was trying to keep herself in place but it was impossible. The man was a god when it came to eating KayKay's 🐱.

KayKay- marrrrrriiiiiii pleaseeeeeee...... i-i-ohhhh mmmmmyyyy godddddddd.

Mari positioned himself at her entrance and slid in slowly going in and out. KayKay wasn't no virgin but today she felt like one all over again.

Kay- ouuuuu Baby shittttttt
Mari- you so fuckin tight ma ma.

At this point KayKay is over going slow shit.

Kay- fuck me daddy.

That was Music to not Mari but RAGE'S ears. He gripped he neck from the front while still behind her and started pounding her. Only thing you could here skin slapping.

Kay- ouuuuuuu babyyyyyy just like thaaaattttt *eyes rolling in the back*
Mari- you like that ma?
Kay- yess Mari i love iiiiitttttt
Mari- nah ya don't. What's my name? *smack*
Kay- R-R-R marrrriiiii
Mari- WRONG! *smack, going slower*

KayKay is seeing stars now cause what Mari doing to her body can't be legal.

Kay- omg babyyyyyy pleaseeeeee.
Mari- *slow stroking her, still gripping her neck, whispering in her ear* Say my name then ma.
Kay- daddddddyyyyyyy
Mari- that's it ma nie come ride daddy dick
*walking upstairs*

"whewww this gonna be a loooonnng night" Kay thought to herself

Nassssssstyyyyyyyyy 🤣🥴

Thoughts ?

Excuse the mistakes 😘