Chapter 4

R'mari POV-

I was trying to this class till i was knocked down by this fine ass girl. Bro i kid you not i wanted to flirt with her ass, take her somewhere and fuck but i can tell by look on her face she was kind of annoyed. Wait she acting i bumped into ha ass.

"Damn. do y'all people pay attention round hea?" Looking at her in her face. She looked at me like "you got fucked up"
"Nigga did you just say "y'all people" I'm sorry for bumping into ya but i don't care about ya response so✌🏽" and with that she walked off.

I just looked her walking away. Damn her ass fat. I have to know this girl name because ain't no girl stepped to me like that simply because I'm a thug and everyone knows I'm tigger happy. I don't look like a thug at all.

Of course i have a few tatts but I'm light skin with brown eyes and kinda buff And skinny too. I'm 6'3 and I just turned 19 and a senior at Jefferson-Miller High. I just relocated because of my bro King. He said moving shipments and shit should be looking good on both of ends so shiddddd why not.

Shit i ain't doing nothing but walking in the halls I'll tell the lady at the front desk that i need a guide for tomorrow since I'm having problems finding my classes.

Let me call my bro...

Phone Convo:

King- yooooo

R'Mari- wyd nigga

King- shit finna head to the trap to check up on it then home and smoke

R'mari: shidddd ima slide so text me the addy to both places

King: Ight bet

Phone Convo Ends

I made it to the front entrance and got in my Black Box Chevy. My phone buzzed i didn't look at it yet because i knew it was king. I put the address in and headed there but in my mind i couldn't stop thinking about ole girl.

Damn she was mean asf  😂

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘