Chapter 25

Nobody POV-

Meanwhile in the Kitchen...

Kay is in the kitchen almost finishing things up. She was on instagram just scrolling till she got a message.

-Text Mode-

Unknown number- Do u miss me babyK?

Only one person called her that. That was her Ex.

Kay-Who is this?

Unknown number- Brandon. Dam ma u forget about a nigga 😕

Kay- You Damn right i FORGOT bout yo stupid ass. Quit texting my phone i don't got shit to say to you. LEAVE ME TF ALONE ✌🏽

Unknown number- idgaf bout what ya sayin ma but I just wanted to tell ya that I'm finna get ya back & we gonna take over together. Sweet dreams babyK. I love u 😘 dream about me 😏.

-Text Mode Ended-

Kay was so shaken about what just happened. She started to think about what all Brandon put her through those years from cheating to the beating.

She felt like she had to throw up she off the kitchen trash can emptied her stomach. She went into the downstairs bathroom to brush her teeth.

No one came to check on her so she guessed that was in the man-cave. She walked back into kitchen. She had finished cooking and setting the dining room table now going to get the boys.

She walked into the room and heard the boys laughing. She knocked first till she heard "come in"

Kay- y'all come eat. Y'all wash ya hands first.

They raced to wash their hands.

Killa - y'all niggas betta move. I'll shoot you
Guns- bruh fuck you. I'll wash my hands downstairs 🖕🏽 *Running out*

Kay made her way to the dining table later the guys joined her.

"Say grace" but no one volunteered. She picked someone.

Kay- Leondre say grace

Dre- okay coo. *everyone closes their eyes* god thank you for this food that we are about receive prepared by one of your children. Bless everyone that is unable to eat. I don't know what else to say Jesus *everyone chuckled* but you know my heart. In Jesus Name we pray. Amen.

Kay- good job nie we eat.

Everyone began to eat have different conversations but Kay mind was everywhere.

Kinda short chapter 🤔

Brandon though 🙄

Dre's grace 🤣

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘