Chapter 2

I'm skipping ahead to when she get to school....

At school...

Kortlynn POV-

As me and my brother pulled up to my personal hell i just looked out the window thinking about the day ahead of me. Kourtney parked in front of the school so i turned to him because i knew he wanted to say something.

Kourtney- okay sis. I love you and have a good day at school. Remember what i told you about the car so be on the look out. Also, tell them lil niggas in this bitch that you got a brother that with the shits. See look at what you got on.

Then i looked down at my outfit i was dressed simple. Black leggings with white 'JUST DO IT' Nike shirt with all white low top forces.

Kortlynn- * rolls eyes laughing * boy bye but i love you more. I will also no niggas ain't worried about me i stay to myself so no need to worry. I'll see you later.

*kisses his cheek*

Kourtney: yeah ight and speeds off
"Stupid ass always trying to show off" shaking my head.
"I need to get to class" as if I'm talking to someone. "Math here i come" going down the hallway

————————

"As you can see x+y=56 and...." after while i just zoned the teacher out because i know how to do this and plus I'm tired already so i took a nap till the next class it was too early for this.

A hour later...

I woke up a little early so i was more alert when the bell for classes to change.

* bell rings *

Everyone moved so fast as getting out of class then getting in. Smh. As entering the hallway i just walked the crowd getting to my locker so i could get to my next class. Getting my English book i was there in no time.

a hour and 10 minutes later...

Now that I'm out of that class i was going back to my locker but since i was a little bit of homework i kept it instead. I have two free periods since I'm ahead so i started heading to the library and finish this homework so i wouldn't have any work when i get home.

Excuse the mistakes 😘