Chapter 26

Kay POV-

3 days later...

I have yet to tell the guys about Brandon texting me. Yet I'm afraid if i wait too late things going to end much worse. Mari been going out more than usual i guess it has to do something with the trap and that's kinda keeping the hold up too.

I'm going to tell him tonight. Hopefully he doesn't have to leave i feel much safer when he is here with me.

————————

Later that night...

Mari and I just sitting on the bed just watching Chicago PD i thought this would be the perfect timing.

Kay- Baby
Mari- hmm?
Kay- can i talk to you about some things?

Mari sits up

Mari- you pregnant 😏
Kay- *smacks* boy no. Baby this serious
Mari- okay ma. Wassgood?
Kay- you remember i told you i had that ex but i didn't claim him because he wasn't shit.

Mari just nodded

Kay- here's the story behind that. When we was together at first it was good like the perfect couple but something happened to his trap or some i don't know but he picked me up and took me to his house. He was being nice in the car but soon as we got in his house he Started beating like a nigga. It didn't stop that day either. I wore long sleeve shirts, hoodies, make up, you name to keep it from Kourtney. Going up the timeline a little bit i pretty sure King told you this story about fighting the girl and her ma wanted to press charges. *he nodded* well she was one of his hoes and he was bragging about beating me. So she stepped to me i wasn't going to fight her because this really about him but she said something about my parents. That set me off so i started taking my anger out on her. I was feeling sick like 3 weeks before i took a pregnancy test after i got home. It came out positive. Me thinking my ex gonna be happy about a baby so it "better" our relationship. I went over to his house i told him i was pregnant all happy. He reaction was totally different he beaten me so bad i lost my baby. He left me there bleeding out so i drove myself to farthest hospital i was admitted but i was listed under "Jane Doe" so i wouldn't be found. I told king that i was over my ex house so it didn't think much of it. I got healthy again that was good after i went home king told me we was moving because of the girl. I was so happy because everything was falling into place. A new person and new life till 3 days ago he texted me saying he was coming for me and stuff.

Mari feelings and emotions was everywhere. He understood why she didn't want to tell because it was in her dark past. He was mad because she waited to tell him and he did that to HIS GIRL.

He took a deep breath and asked "what's his name?"

Kay was sniffing and crying...

Brandon. Brandon Mills

Ohhhhhh 💩!

We almost to the end 😩

Brandon bitch ass 🙄

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes 😘