Chapter 3

Kourtlynn POV-

50 minutes later...

I'm happy that i got that done cause babyyyyyy. It seems like it's always that one teacher that give you all that work knowing it's the end of the year 🙄.

Instead of taking all my stuff home i just decided that i was gonna take it back to my locker. When heading there i heard someone call my name...

??- Kortlynnnnnnnnnnn

Kortlynn- what do you want Cam ?

Cam- * dramatically grasp* damn fr KayKay

Cam is one of Kourtney's friends. He was told Cam to watch me in school i just see him every so often. He ain't my problem. Don't get me wrong Cam is fine brownskin with some hazel eyes, couple tatts, a little Buff. I'm not gonna say it's not my type because i don't know what my type is honestly because i only had one boyfriend and that bitch dead to me.

Playfully hit his arm "nigga shut up. Always in yo feelings."

"You act just like yo evil ass brother" cam Said laughing rubbing his arm

"And so! but ima catch you later i have to put these books down" waving bye to Cam.

"Alright KayKay. See you around" he said hugging me

I went back to going to my locker i was almost there till my phone buzzed indicating i had a message or notification. I seen it was my brother.

MyKING♿️: yo car on the west wing and keys under seat. I left you some money under there too. I'll be home later. Love ya sis 😘

I smiled. I love my brother man. I bet y'all like where y'all parents at? Well they died in a car crash i was 15 and my brother was 18 so he turned to streets to put food on the table and shelter. That was the worst day ever!

I don't like that when he's out there but he's a grown man as he says. I simply replied, " okay i love you ❤️ be safe out there"

While doing so it felt like brick hall just appeared in front of me.

"Damn. do y'all people pay attention round hea?" Whoever this person is said

"Nigga did you just say "y'all people" I'm sorry for bumping into ya but i don't care about ya response so✌🏽" and with that i walked off.

Kortlynn and who??

Cam?

Thoughts so far?

Excuse the mistakes 😘