Chapter 19

Nobody POV-

Recap

As everyone walks outside of the restaurant they were getting prepared to walk across the street kortlynn was in front of everyone and get back was facing the street. The red light turned green a black van came out of nowhere and began to shoot at everyone on the sidewalk. King, Rage, and others were shooting back. As the black van sped off they went back to check on everyone and walked back to their worst Nightmare

King- KORTLYNNNNNNNNN!

Recap Over

Kourtney was in tears seen his Baby sis had been shot under his protection and because of his actions.

K= Kourtney R=Rage

Kourtney was comforting his sis he didn't know Rage ran and got the car.

R- bro come on let's go!

Kourtney picked her up and ran to the car they sped off. Kourtney was trying to keep awake till they get to the hospital

K- stop babygirl don't you close your eyes look at me. You supposed to be comforting me not the other way round. You ain't finna die on me! You only thing i got left! KayKay fight! please fight! Keep squeezing my hand left me know you listening

- She squeeze his hand lightly but that was enough for King.

K- yes! Keep doing that babygirl we like two minutes away

-As he said that kortlynn said "i love you the most" with that she close her eyes and her grip on his hand stopped.

K- KORTLYNN WAKE UP! NOOOO!

They had arrived to the hospital Kourtney didn't wait till the car made a complete stop he was already out the car with his sister in his hand.

"HELP MY SISTER BEEN SHOT" all the nurses noticed all the blood they were alert immediately. They started working on KayKay with King right behind them

Nurse- we don't have a pulse. CODE BLUE!!!!

K- KayKay! Fight for me babygirl please! Fight!

Nurse- you can't be back here beyond this point. I'm sorry. We'll update you soon as we can.

King felt defeated. His felt as if it was his fault. He angry and tigger happy. He wanted blood. He knew who had to get JUAN. He walked into the waiting room where Rage eyes was full of the same as King. He just Nodded his head

R- yeah this means WAR. We gonna leave it alone nie because of babygirl but i want the WHOLE family. When i mean the "WHOLE FAMILY" that mean newborns. I don't give af at this point you fucked with what's mine They finna feel my Rage fasho.

4 hours later...

Doctor- "Family of Kortlynn Peterson"

King and Rage- that's us how is she?

Doctor- May i ask what are you to the patient?

King- I'm her brother and this her boyfriend.

Doctor- sorry i had to ask. Your sister came in here with no pulse so it was kind of hard get a pulse but we managed to get it back. So good news she's alive but the bad news is that she is into a coma because she was shot in the chest, leg, and shoulder. She a lot of blood due to the wounds. We can't determine when she will wake up but by her being a coma her injuries will heal more quicker.

R- can we go see her?

Doc- yes you can. She is in room 133a ICU on the second floor. also helps talking to the patient even though they can't respond they can hear you. Have a good night.

With that they sped to the elevator. They searched for the room number when the finally got to it. They both took a deep breath preparing to what they was about to see.

As they walked it in the sight what they was looking at was heartbreaking. Kourtney couldn't hold it nomore he broke down. Went to her bedside

Kourtney- I'm so sorry babygirl. I'm really am. I'm glad you chose to fight. I mean who gonna cook my favorite for me *chuckles* man when you wake up I'm going to buy you that strawberry cheesecake ice cream that you always worried me about . I love you. Take your time healing but not too I'll miss you too much. I know moms and pops cussing me out because of this but they always knew my intentions for you in the future.
He looked over at Rage he was crying lowly with his hands over his face.

Kourtney- bruh come talk to her . I know she misses you. I'll be outside.

He walked out.

It was just the sound of the machines in the room. He walked up to her bedside. Kissed her Hand, cheek, and her lips

R- baby I'm so sorry this had to happen to you on your graduation day and the day we got together. I'm speechless rn because i wasn't expecting this. Everyone is gonna pay for this i promise. I love you. Don't think I'm leaving you because of this ima stay right here.

He kissed her and walked out to King "let's go go to war"

Meanwhile kortlynn heard everything everyone said she was screaming to the top of her lung telling them that she was there and she love them too.

KayKay- IM HERE! WHY CANT I MOVE? NO, I LOVE YALL! DONT LEAVE?

??- babygirl?

The voice sound familiar she couldn't pinpoint who It was.

??- so you don't remember and i thought i was your favorite person in the world beside Kourtney *chuckle*

Then it hit her.

KayKay- Dad?

Awww 😍

Excuse the mistakes 😘