Chapter 10

R'Mari POV-

I went back in the den with King thinking about Kortlynn said i ain't gonna lie and say that shit wasn't sexy because i wanted to teach her a lesson on who her "daddy" is.

You can tell she is King's sister fr so that means she can do some just like King. Damnnnn she so sexy bruh. Ima get her one day. I don't know how king would feel about bout it but shit i want her! Little do she know it or not. I thought the neck grab was gonna stall her a lil she ate that shit. Let me go in here tell him what she said.

"Aye bro ya sis said she cooking so don't order nothing" he started laughing i guess she knew he was gonna do it "she know I'll do that shit especially when I'm high asf." I joined in laughing "bro you a foo" he calmed down "you know what she cooking" rubbing his hands together.

"Shid i think spaghetti" this nigga got so happy you'll think he a little ass kid dancing and shit. At this point I'm rolling in tears he stopped and look at me smiling and asked "with the breadsticks?"

I nodded still laughing this man right here stupid "yess" doing the fist pump thing. We finally calmed down the laughing "she know that's my favorite Man" he said smiling and nodding. I missed my nigga. So i decided to make time go by and make small talk.

Sitting in the couch watching SportCenter...

Rage- bro why didn't tell me you had a sister?

King- you know the life we in so i had to keep her a secret for her safety

Rage- *nodding* i feel ya on that. Question is how do she feel about it?

King- she don't like it because it's dangerous but she know my intentions for the good specially since our parents gone. *sighed*

Rage- i feel ya. I'm glad you stepped up to the plate bruh. *nodding* do she know what to do if shit go down? Such as robbing the house and killing?

In my head I'm asking for myself because I knew what she just told me

King- you already know. Bruh don't tell her but hell she shoot more better than me. My BabySis stay to herself but when you piss her off or get on her shit list best believe you should run for cover. That rarely happens though. One time this girl kept messing with Kay Kay till i told her "if you have to fight her then do it. A few bruises won't hurt." That's all i had to say to her. The next day after school the girl I'm guessing that messed with her. They got to fighting until someone was banging on the door saying Kay Kay was beating the girl nearly to death this was when she was 16 so a year after my moms and pops passed. Till this day she always says "that girl deserved it" and left it like that. The parents was trying to press charges against Kay so we moved here. I remember that shit so clearly bruh.

Flashback Starts...

It's been a year since my parents death. I'm just starting dealin. Right now just countin the money i made the pass year.

*front Door Slams* KayKay runs in crying. Instantly i went into big brother mode

K- sis what's wrong? Who tf made you cry?

KK- *sniffling* this girl keeps Messin with me I'm not doing anything to her. I'm getting fed up with it. IM JUST SO ANGRY!! THAT BITCH!!

K- Don't be lettin these bitches push you around Kay. if you have to fight her then do it. A few bruises won't hurt. Nie wipe ya face. We Peterson's we whoop ass and take names *saying it proudly*

KK- *chuckles* okay. I'm going to sleep.

* next day after school *

BANG BANG BA-(gco)
K- what! Holding the gun to the person banging on his door

Cam- BRUH! Put the gun down come get KayKay she beating this girl half to death.
K- wtf!

I rushed out the house seeing my little sis on top of this girl punching her covered in blood

KK- *crying and laughing* talk that shit nie bitch

K- *grabbing Kay whispering in her ear* let it go babygirl. Let it go

She finally calmed and walked off

??- I'm pressing charges against her! She nearly beat my daughter to death!

Kay turned around laughing calmly. Which was a bad sign.

K- yo hoe ass daughter should of kept ha mouth shut and stopped messin with me. I hope that bitch die. She deserved it. *walks away*

??- you better hope she lives *staring at Kourtney*

K- sorry but I'm not apologizing for shit because she doesn't act out like this so sorry but not sorry *shrugs and walks away*

End of Flashback

Rage- damnnnn Lil ma gots the shit.
King- yeah man. I never seen Kay like that.

Eventually we got off the topic and started catching up and smoking like old days. My mind still wondered to her. I want her in every way but i don't even know her. I'll see her again.

King & Rage catching up ☺️

KayKay got a little fire in her 😏

What did the girl say to KayKay 🤔?

Rage ass Scared 😂

King's reaction 😂

Thoughts and Feedback?

Excuse the mistakes 😘