Chapter 22

Rage Pov-

I woke up due to my phone kept ringing. I looked over at Kay to see if it had waken her up but i guess not. Daddy put in some work 😏.

- phone conversation -

R- this betta be fuckin good.

??- aye boss, man you need to get down here to the trap

I sat up a little bit.

R- wtf happened?

??- its bad boss. It's betta if ya come see it fo yaself.

R- *smh sighs* fuck man. Ight.

- End of Phone Convo -

I'm so fucking pissed off. I got out of bed started putting on some clothes and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out left a note for my baby and kissed her head . After that i headed to the trap.

—————————————

At the Trap...

I pulled up and took my gun out because these niggas woke me up at 4:00 in the damn morning. It better be good because I'm letting it lose if i don't get answers. I opened the door i heard conversations going on in the meeting room.

I scanned the room for King and he had the same expression on his face too. I seen one of our workers trying to talk to him but he looked annoyed. If he knew what was good for him he will let king alone. King looked at him the worker just walked away 😂. Damn.

I walked over to king shaking my head mann let's get this shit over with.

Meeting started:

Me- AYE! AYE! AYE! Someone betta tell me why me and king at our beds at 4 in the morning? When we pointed at you, y'all betta have some answers if not y'all gettin shot. Idgaf at this point.

King spoke up.

King- You! (Pointing at a darkskin dude with dreads with his gun) wtf happened

??- the workers from 19th & 28th are die, one of the other main traps got burned down and it was shoot out there too.

King- what ya name Slime ?

??- Ghost

Me&King- Ghosstt?

Ghost- *chuckles* yeah

Me- how long you been down with us?

Ghost- 3 or 4 years but i been trappin since a yungin

King- okay? Raise ya hand if ya been down for us for 4 years

Only about 3 people raised they hands

King- y'all three and you too Ghost stay after this meeting over with. For the rest of y'all get our shit back. UNDERSTOOD?

Everyone- ya boss.

Me- Dismissed.

Meeting ended

Everyone cleared now it's just me, King, Ghost, and the three other dudes. We learned about them.

Ghost- darkskin with dreads. 21 years old. been down for the gang since 3-4 years always been trappin. He known for hitting niggas when they least expect it. He is trigger happy but smart with it. He also Have a daughter and girlfriend.

Dre- lightskin with low fade. 19 years old. Laidback but Trigger happy. He single but talking to some girl. Been with us for 3 years and been trappin since a yungin . Stay high all the time

Killa- brownskin with waves. 21 years old With no kids but hoes for days. If you looked at him you would've thought he was a pussy but he was exactly like his name. He told us he don't know how many people he killed and didn't give af about them. So that makes him VERY tigger happy. The nigga cleans guns for just hell of it. Stays high allllllll the time

Guns- the youngest 18 years old White dude but act straight black 😂. He was single but fuck bitches. If you seen him in the street you'll think he wanna check ya credit but he funny asf. He been trappin since 6 years old and been down with us for 3 years. because his momma wasn't round he started that. He good with guns (snipers mostly) and computers.

King- if you been down with us this long i see where yo loyalty at. Y'all my main men beside Rage. Don't make me regret this shit because it always been me and Rage cause we ain't never trust nobody but we ain't gonna be here So 🤷‍♂️. Welcome to the inner circle.

Killa- my loyalty runs deep and i like the way my money so I'm with the shit

Everyone nodded agreeing with killa

Everyone Else- Factsss
Me- well with that being said y'all family nie if even though we already been family. I'm havin some at my house later on today. I'll text y'all the addy. I'm finna take my ass back to sleep with my wife.

With that i walked out.