Chapter 13

Kortlynn Pov-

skip her getting up and dressed...

(s/n : she is wearing a red& white nike track suit with some white forces)

Mannnnnn what a night i had 😂. I like Rage's name it fits him. I don't trust many people much so that's why i don't have friends. The one girl i had as a friend i had to beat her ass because of her mouth. Some bitches don't know when to shut up.

So when Mari told me he wanted to get to know me but he looked sincere so i wanted to give it a try. I have to text him. I looked at my lil notebook for his number
BD Rage :) - (780)654-0980

I know this nigga calling himself big daddy or baby daddy. Let me text him.

Text mode...

Me- hey this KayKay you up yet?

Mari⚠️🎙- yeah I'll be in there in a minute

- wtf he mean by that -

Me- what you mean by that?

Mari⚠️🎙- you'll see. I'll see yo big head ass soon 😘

Me- nigga keep yo kisses 🙄

Mari⚠️🎙- why you flexing on a nigga like that? Betta be
glad ya ass gettin one 😂 You wasn't complainin bout them last night  😏 but ya ight ✌🏽

Text mode ended

I didn't replied to his ass I just rolled my eyes as if he could see me. I went to the kitchen and fix me some cereal and felt someone sit beside me i thought it was Kourtney but it was Mari knuckle head ass. I mugged him "so you been here this whole time?" "Yeah i was too tired to drive so i crashed here" i nodded understanding. I looked at him for a minute and took in his attire he had one. We had on the same thing but his was just black.

"Copying i see" he looked confused then looked at me "Great minds think alike" i laughed "you ready?" He nodded "wait you not eating?" He started smirking and got behind me and whispered in my ear "I'm in the mood for eating and damn sho ain't breakfast" and walked away.

I was shook i didn't know what to say i just walked to my car where he was waiting. We got in and heading to school. We stopped at a red light he looked at me smirking "ya good ma?"

Then he had a nerve to put his hand on thigh rubbing it smoothly. I nearly died. I guess he seem me tense he kept going it "tell me what's wrong? You was just talking all the shit in the world. Now tell daddy you good?" I looked at him and smirked and leaned closer.

"i-i-i want to get to school" and the light turned green i pulled off. Two can play this game 😏.

KayKay got his ass 😂

Rage sending kisses nie 😂

Twinning on the low 😂😂🥴

Thoughts?

Excuse the mistakes.